..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@ tohdom
hehe,you are welcome,if you have any other doubts or problems stop by ^^.
i am having trouble with my GoW 1 and until it is fixed i am thinking to play in the 2nd GoW.
Please, tell me, will i be spoiled on the story or it is obvious? ("evil is defeated but not for long")
(12-05-2009, 08:57 PM)tohdom Wrote: [ -> ]i am having trouble with my GoW 1 and until it is fixed i am thinking to play in the 2nd GoW.
Please, tell me, will i be spoiled on the story or it is obvious? ("evil is defeated but not for long")

Kratos turns out to be a Cylon.
throw him out an airlock! Smile
i wonder how many times this line was used? Smile))
Hello guyz,my name is john and i have a problem in god of war 2.....
In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb7cz_W3H...re=related in this video at 9:42 its a cutscene , my problem is that it freeze and i can`t continue, i used the latest official beta build 1888 , some new svn like 2186 and many other pcsx2 vers and i still can`t skip or play that cutscene, i also used some patches but in vain..... So please help me pass that cutscene so i can play forward......

My pc specs:Intel Core2Duo 2,67 2,66
2GB OF RAM
NVIDIA GFORCE 8600 GTS 512
WINDOWS 7 X86
DIRECTX 10
Hi, I'm having a problem in God of War 1 AND 2.
First, my pc specs just in case:

Intel Q6600,
Ati HD4870,
4Gb Ram,
XP 64-bit,
PCSX2 0.9.6,
GSdx 1650, SSE3,
DirectX9.

All right, now to the problem.
In GoW 1, my only problem by the moment, is the white fog. ANNOYING. I read, and I tryed, but anything seems to solve it. I also tryed to add the line "gamefix_skipdraw=4" to my "inis/GSdx.ini". But the problem is not solved.

And in GoW2, my problem is at the moment you free Prometheus from the chains. After the cutscene starts, once the fire "climb# to your body and dissapear, the game just hangs there. I tryed borrowing my cousins copy of the game but didn't do the trick. I also read about some Cutscenes Bypass, but at the time of creating the patch, neither of my 2 GoW2 dvds has that .ELF file.

So, can anybody help me?
Thanks very much.
@ I0nut
Just use the skpi-mpeg patch,instrucions on how to use it are two posts up(my post).

@ webflashing

About the fog in gow 1,you have a very outdated gsdx plugin,maybe thats the reason so get a new one,or compile it yourselve.
And about the god of war 2 error use skip-mpeg,instructions two posts up (mine).
(12-07-2009, 03:45 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]@ I0nut
Just use the skpi-mpeg patch,instrucions on how to use it are two posts up(my post).

@ webflashing

About the fog in gow 1,you have a very outdated gsdx plugin,maybe thats the reason so get a new one,or compile it yourselve.
And about the god of war 2 error use skip-mpeg,instructions two posts up (mine).

The problem is, that I cannot find the Skip-mpeg patch. It doesn't seem to be installed. I mean, inside game, pressing esc and bringing the patch browser or finder, doesn't return anything. (I have the patches enabled, by the way).

And about de GDsk plugin.. can you give me some download link to an updated version?

Thanks very much.
search for patch only when FMV began! (not before FMV and not after the freeze)
in 2186 patches dont work, use 1888.
Thanks very much! The patch DID work excelent.
Now, can someone give me a link to an updated version of GSdx?
Thanks very much to all of you.