..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why don't you PM him? Smile
Please help me!.. i config pcsx2 emulator whith God of war 1, and play it at this part, i cant see anything of background!... i dont know who fix this bug.

[Image: gsdx20090413002131.jpg]

Please help me!.

Details
---------
Intel Q6600 core2Quad.
XFX Gforce 9600 GT xXx version 512mb.
4g. DDR2 800MHZ
PCSX version 0.9.6
Video plugin = GSdx9 - Windowed - Direct3D9 (hardware) - PS 3.0 - Interlacing no - 16:9 - Native - NLOOP Hack - Texture Filtering - Alpha correction
Play with directx 10 hadware for fix this fog.
I have Win XP, havent directx10 Wacko another solution?
(04-16-2009, 02:41 AM)melkorex Wrote: [ -> ]I have Win XP, havent directx10 Wacko another solution?

No has man,sorry.
(04-16-2009, 02:41 AM)melkorex Wrote: [ -> ]I have Win XP, havent directx10 Wacko another solution?

yes, there is. use GSDX887fix or 962fix verison if you can find them.
I found a file GSdx-gow-pal-fix.dll in rapid..., but i still whit the problem..... mode hardware the speed of game is excelent but have bug, software mode the speed of game in very slow. Wacko
(04-16-2009, 04:11 AM)melkorex Wrote: [ -> ]I found a file GSdx-gow-pal-fix.dll in rapid..., but i still whit the problem..... mode hardware the speed of game is excelent but have bug, software mode the speed of game in very slow. Wacko
i play in dx9 and not have this fog. Pm me!!
sorry for my bad english))
(04-16-2009, 03:23 AM)dreadlord Wrote: [ -> ]

yes, there is. use GSDX887fix or 962fix verison if you can find them.
i have this plugin, he nice work)
Since I just started testing God Of War 2, I'm pretty new about it, so I don't know if sth like this happened to anyone before. I played GoW 2 with no problems, 50 FPS, great graphics, no glitches (although the sound sometimes skipped, using SPU2-X), and I've passed the first save point, and when I wanted to quit (btw, I was playing full screen), I noticed my computer became unresponsive (mouse, keyboard, no response), BUT I was able to play the game further. I though maybe the usb went wrong, and I replugged my keyboard in a different port, and I hear a familiar sound of nothingness (that's when my PC freezes btw... Tongue) ... I looked on the screen, which turned familiarly blue, and it said that my ati driver become unresponsive, memory dump etc, bla, bla, and I restated the PC...

I'm using all the latest plugins & drivers, and like I said, I had no problems running GoW 2, but why this happened, I have no idea.

Any solutions for this?
please link for plugin GSDX 887fix or 962fix