..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
about god of war 2 no way works for me tryed ntsc and pal latest svn of every thing and its still green.what can i do?

pc:
intel pentium 4 dual core 3.7ghz cash 2mb
ram 2 gb ddr2
gpu ati 2400 hd

i tryed configration of every one who said its playable

thanks in advance
(04-12-2009, 07:58 AM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]Completed GoW2 http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4256-post...l#pid39595
comleted with modified image modified plugin

Please explain this one. As for most of us we are all having trouble with freezing issues on certain cutscenes.
(04-12-2009, 08:38 AM)yeyoo Wrote: [ -> ]about god of war 2 no way works for me tryed ntsc and pal latest svn of every thing and its still green.what can i do?

pc:
intel pentium 4 dual core 3.7ghz cash 2mb
ram 2 gb ddr2
gpu ati 2400 hd

i tryed configration of every one who said its playable

thanks in advance
Get the latest version of GDSX, thats what fixed most people's problem with the green stuff. The link can be found in one of the earlier post in this thread.
yeah ZEROx please help with the video freezing issues
where can we find your fixes and patches?
(04-12-2009, 02:53 PM)winston Wrote: [ -> ]yeah ZEROx please help with the video freezing issues

patch in page 31
(04-12-2009, 02:53 PM)winston Wrote: [ -> ]yeah ZEROx please help with the video freezing issues
Use patch on page 31 i think it skips video if i'm not wrong, i use completly different patch
(04-12-2009, 03:45 PM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]
Use patch on page 31 i think it skips video if i'm not wrong, i use completly different patch

I've tried that patch, but still doesnt work. Any other suggestions? I am still stuck on the Lahkesis cut scene
(04-12-2009, 04:14 PM)larainzlo07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2009, 03:45 PM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]

I've tried that patch, but still doesnt work. Any other suggestions? I am still stuck on the Lahkesis cut scene

I tried and it worked, but i don't know what if any other cutscence was stuck.
I played God of war 2 bit more today. First hang point was at prometheus, second hang point is after you kill icarus. My patch works for both of them so looks like it should work for whole game.
I had issues with God Of War, each revision it got better. maybe compile the lates one and try again?
Hey Prafull that patch on page 31 works for both PAL and NTSC versions of GOW2 ?? I'm getting an error, unable to load the pnach with PAL version. I have put it in the patchs folder of Pcsx2. Any advices ? Thanks.