..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I meant best sound plugin for god of war games..
sorry for my bad english i'm from tunisia Smile
I am using 0.9.7 r3113, playing GoW2 and after the first save point when I hit yes, the game just freezes with the logo in the background. The game only plays at about 25% without speed hacks on, so i play with them on until right up until the save point then i close the game, turn them off and load it again. I only press escape. Would it work if i use save states?
i just wanted to ask if i want to play through the whole god of war 1 game what version do i need dvd5 or dvd9 becouse i saw on a thread that dvd5 was unplayable?
There is no original DVD5 version of god of war 1, only some pirated rips. You will not get any kind of support here for that and we won't help you with it. The original game only comes in a DVD9 disk.
(06-15-2010, 11:05 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]There is no original DVD5 version of god of war 1, only some pirated rips. You will not get any kind of support here for that and we won't help you with it. The original game only comes in a DVD9 disk.

ok thx i'm gettin the dvd9 then
Is there any way to play GoW/GoW2 using opengl plugins? I'm on linux so they're the only ones I can use.

Thanks in advance.
HI ? please help me i have a white screen before the final batel in god of war 1
Use 0.9.7 beta
I ALREADY TRIED IT
don't be a numbskull and yell at an admin, I reported that problem already, it is likely being worked on by the devs, try some other options in the emu and see if it passes