..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The patch dosen't work for me. I have NTSC ver. of the game (PCSX 956). Tried multiple times with different settings, no luck Sad . Maybe I am doing something wrong..., but the console says that patch is loaded? Maybe I should play game from a mem. card, and not from a save state? Any help is appreciated Smile ! And here is a picture where it hangs!
(04-12-2009, 08:56 PM)Chakan Wrote: [ -> ]The patch dosen't work for me. I have NTSC ver. of the game (PCSX 956). Tried multiple times with different settings, no luck Sad . Maybe I am doing something wrong..., but the console says that patch is loaded? Maybe I should play game from a mem. card, and not from a save state? Any help is appreciated Smile ! And here is a picture where it hangs!

Did you try setting it to widescreen on the in-game settings. I was able to get past it that way.
Must be load from the mem card
(04-12-2009, 05:47 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]I played God of war 2 bit more today. First hang point was at prometheus, second hang point is after you kill icarus. My patch works for both of them so looks like it should work for whole game.
How to make skip-movie patch? if ther is any other hangs of movie playing it might be solved by myself Tongue
I get frozen video on Gow At beginning of temple of the oracle when the old man digging a grave sequence ends. And still get frozen Prometheus video on Gow 2 even with patch enabled (latest revision).
(04-12-2009, 03:45 PM)ZEROx Wrote: [ -> ]Use patch on page 31 i think it skips video if i'm not wrong, i use completly different patch
can you send me your patch, i stuck in resurrecting the Phoenix Cutscene , prafull patch didn't help
I would appreciate that patch as well, both games have unpassable cinematics which is frustrating as they're now emulated quite well.
People try last reisions they have some nice video playback fixes maybe it wil solve your problems, can't try myself
i tryed last gsdx r962 in the final of gow1 and nothing changed. stil frozen. patch is not usefull because after defeated ares last video stil frozen.
and i finished gow2, final is ok, only 3 videos fozen but patch is working for the videos.
I tried the last gsdx r962 in final batle of gow1,but not fix the white screen.If i go in run cd/dvd i can pass for the second batle of gow1,but i cant see the final video.