..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
god of war 2 is now playable without green screen.i have successfully completed this game 2 hour ago.use r969.
gpu gsdx 962(MSVC 15.00,sse3)0.1.15
>hardware#ps 2.0#apect 16:9#internal res native#res 640x480 6ohz#NL loop
hack#texure filtering
cpu>all option on#vu skip#value all o
gamefix none,speed hack>INTC syn hack off#all on#default cycle rate
advance>all flus to zero denormal to zero on(ee rec & vu rec both)#round mode chop for
both#clump normal for both
enable console on
enble patch off
cddvd linuz apppz 0.8

tested on core 2 due 2.67 Ghz,2gb ram,1gb nvidia 8500gt xfx
(04-20-2009, 01:05 PM)Zitze16 Wrote: [ -> ]What are the best actual Settings for God of War. The most of you are professional users of the emulator. I don't know much about settings. So it would be very nice if you can tell me a good configuration. Smile

With best regards,

Zitze16

There are no best actual settings for all pc's.Closedeyes You must either find out on your own which are the best settings for your computer or give us some information about your pc's hardware and windows in order to receive a correct answer. I cannot advise you now, because the correct settings for my computer might be wrong for yours.Glare
the dude with the wings is bugged gets stuck at the cutscene ...
The vu cycle stealing is incredible.Tongue It increases by far the speed of both Gow games.Laugh Now you can play these games in full speed and high internal resolutions even if you don't have a powerfull computer.Cool I believe that the pcsx2 team must focus on perfecting this hack option, so that those annoying flashes that occur when the hack is selected can be finally eliminated.Rolleyes If the hack is improved in the near future, it will be an incredible improvement for the pcsx2.Happy
In the Auditorium of Lahkesis, GOW 2, when the enemies have stopped spawning, the scribe will begin reading the tablet.. After the long cutscene that follows the reading the game hangsā€¦
Does anyone have a solution to this?
I have tried psx 0.96 and the betas 720, 872 and 976, SSSPX 1.7.0 and the latest GSdx
The game ran perfectly up to this point..

I have a E8400, 8800 GT, 4GB ram, Vista and a Logitech Dual Pad
NilsC :

1. Savestate when you get down the hands
2. Disable patches
3. Savestate
4. Exit PCSX2
5. Reload Savestate
6. Go through the movie
7. Have fun till it lasts youll get avter a while the hangup bug again eventually ....
(04-20-2009, 05:20 PM)GreekAthlon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2009, 01:05 PM)Zitze16 Wrote: [ -> ]What are the best actual Settings for God of War. The most of you are professional users of the emulator. I don't know much about settings. So it would be very nice if you can tell me a good configuration. Smile

With best regards,

Zitze16

There are no best actual settings for all pc's.Closedeyes You must either find out on your own which are the best settings for your computer or give us some information about your pc's hardware and windows in order to receive a correct answer. I cannot advise you now, because the correct settings for my computer might be wrong for yours.Glare

I have a:
Intel Core2Duo E6600 @ 4,4 Ghz
Nvidia GForce 7900GT and
2 Gig RAM.

My Plugins are:
Graphics: GSdx 1006 SSE3
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Controller: LilyPad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0

Is this enough information? Blush
Thanks in advantage!
(04-19-2009, 11:03 PM)ninjascroll Wrote: [ -> ]and dont forget, guys, load an save game, dont load states, the state freeze for me, i load the memory card and i can past the hang point on the fmv
works awesome for me, God of War 2 in high res, 1900x1900=

I viewed your screenshots,
How did you get such a good resolution without dealing with the fog and doubled image? Mine only works well with native resolution but that's like 500X500.
(04-21-2009, 11:12 AM)winston Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2009, 11:03 PM)ninjascroll Wrote: [ -> ]and dont forget, guys, load an save game, dont load states, the state freeze for me, i load the memory card and i can past the hang point on the fmv
works awesome for me, God of War 2 in high res, 1900x1900=

I viewed your screenshots,
How did you get such a good resolution without dealing with the fog and doubled image? Mine only works well with native resolution but that's like 500X500.
That was my modification to the GSDX allows to play at high-res and without fog but affect other games
PAL version is playable? I Have problem on this version, before golden rune - this movie, when kratos throw down ruin of old bulding. When this movie see us 'climber' - movie stoped.

Sorry for english, but what I shall do?