..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
did anyone get a crash at the movie before battleing perseus in god of war 2?
if you did and know a fix for it please post it or pm me
thank's in advance
Please help me. Im still at the ending of Temple of Lahkesis GOW 2. At the face statue. I blocked the beams on his eyes by the two statues. A movie will play. AFter the movie, the game will freeze into a black screen.
Help please.
I'm in "The Path to the Oracle", when Kratos have to rescue the Oracle from the rope. When you get to the ivy covered wall, there's a scene, but before the scene begins, the game stops. The sound continues, the oracle still moving in the rope, I can pause the game but I can't move kratos and the scene doesn't begins. The console shows "unexpected MPEG error", but the bug is before the scene, so "skip movie" patch doesn't work.
I'm using PCSX2 r1726 and gsdx r1076m.
Here is a shot:
[Image: gsdx20090909193654.png]
Thank you in advance and sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.
Quote:and gsdx r1076m.

You will get no support with modified builds here.
Just wanted to see if anyone else is having Flawless game play since the new beta if they didn't before cause I sure am new Version is working wonderfully for me
thank god for the last beta, god of war 2 is running so smooth, altho i encountered a crash place , in the fist chapter, but it was the problem of the graphic plugin (changed the plugin , gon past the crash place, saved and changed it back) anyways , ive gone quite far with the game successfully with weak lags in detailed places
P.S. cant seem to find a good sound plugin for the game =/ i have 3 and they all mess up from time to time
(09-10-2009, 03:07 PM)super92 Wrote: [ -> ]thank god for the last beta, god of war 2 is running so smooth, altho i encountered a crash place , in the fist chapter, but it was the problem of the graphic plugin (changed the plugin , gon past the crash place, saved and changed it back) anyways , ive gone quite far with the game successfully with weak lags in detailed places
P.S. cant seem to find a good sound plugin for the game =/ i have 3 and they all mess up from time to time

Use the SPU-X 1.10 and for it's config Xauido2 and and Latency around 140-165
well ive hit a wall =/ crashes on this cutscene no matter what plugins or config i use
(09-10-2009, 09:55 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:and gsdx r1076m.

You will get no support with modified builds here.
I've already tried other plugins, but the issue still happens. I've tried with gsdx r1479 and the problem persists, the graphic plugin isn't the problem.
Well first use an official plugin like 1479. To get around it, try setting both clamps to full in advanced and changing roundmode.