..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

Made a Little Break, now i want to Play GOW2 further, but now, At All Starts, Savestate or Newgame/LoadGame, The Screens u Play in, are all filled with Green Lines, and it looks like Ass, Not really fun to play like this. The Menu and Starts Screens are all Great, but when u can play,its That Bad.

i didnt really changed anything, dont know Why this Problem Occurs now, when i playd 1 Month ago, it workd. Kinda Dumb

Can u guys help me with this?
native res
you could bother your self and search the forums a little bit
(01-31-2011, 06:32 AM)EarlZ Wrote: [ -> ]After a quick research it seems that the speedhacks are required, now just wondering which is a more compatible render DX9 or DX11 ?

dx11 is better ( actually i found that dx11 is faster in this game )
Can anyone tell me why do i end up dead after i poked the eye and thrown away by collusus the first boss in God of War,thats my problem i cannot pass this level,i suppose to get me to the next level, and can someone give me a save file of the next stage after this.
Thanks in advance guys!!!
give me your memory card and i will complete it for you
i dont have a saved game i think i have a problem with the cut scene,i need a saved game (Mcd001.ps2) after i've been thrown by the colussus.i've tried other saved games and when it comes to the cut scene either it doesnt show or nothing happens,is it always like this with other games played in PCSX2?
my PC
inte; core to duo , 2.2GHz
ATi radeon HD 2400XT
RAM 3GB

can I play this game on my PC with good speed??
(03-01-2011, 02:48 AM)nhats Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have a saved game i think i have a problem with the cut scene,i need a saved game (Mcd001.ps2) after i've been thrown by the colussus.i've tried other saved games and when it comes to the cut scene either it doesnt show or nothing happens,is it always like this with other games played in PCSX2?
The game is DVD9 and if the image is not maded correctly,this will most likely happen when the game switch to the next layer(I think this is where the game switch layers)

You can(if you want and if you actually use normal saves)post your memory card with the save here and I can pass that place on my PS2 and return you the save.
(03-01-2011, 04:08 AM)Izuna_andy Wrote: [ -> ]my PC
inte; core to duo , 2.2GHz
ATi radeon HD 2400XT
RAM 3GB

can I play this game on my PC with good speed??
with a lot of speed hacks and frame skipping and native res
the answer is : yes

Thanks! Vsub,so theres something wrong with my GOW iso,i think i'm gonna have this problem with all the cut scene but i like to continue with the great chasm level.Here's my saved game of GOW2