..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
prince of Persia one of ubisoft games hero google it
i mean the graveDigger Guy diggin KRatoss Grave inFront of Oracles Temple Laugh if u understood me wrong
yey funny story he is digging so he can reach the under world ( the world of the dead yes kratos dies in the game and it sent to the under world god of war 1 of course before it became a god ) so he will reach the under world then throw a robe so kratos climb it and then return to the world of the living
Hey Guys

After yesterday, i wanted to play a Lil today, and as i started Playing, i realized that Cutscenes and Ingame Talk are now in German ( At least at the Part where u have to save the Oracle, which i dont even know how it works XD), All Englisch now

But since i Started in GErman now, i want all cutscenes and ingame voices to be German again.

Can u please explain me how to do so ?
yey mabye because it is an hd video ( might have german audio how knows but the game is USA or from E not german so you cant do that all the time i think)
Hey guys,

I just wondered about performance issue on these games. I tried these two on my laptop some time ago on pcsx2 0.9.6 (spec t7250 c2d 2.0GHz and gt8600m) and without any hacks it gave me ~25 fps - far from enjoyable gameplay. Now I have new PC (spec Phenom x4 BE955 3.2GHz and gtx460OC). I tried most current public beta pcsx 0.9.7 and guess what, I get ~30 fps. Shouldn't I get a bit more from this kind a high end PC? Oh, and graphic plugin says my CPU is only compatible with sse2, which is very strange, as I'm positive that Phenom x4 should be able to run sse4. Even my laptop can run ssse3. Anyway in graphic plugin I set native resolution and I do believe games should run more smoother.

Any help appreciated Smile
As I scrolled through dozens of pages from this thread, I got the impression that gow and gow2 can't be played without using speed hacks. So i selected EE-2 and VU-2 and it looks that game goes on full fps (in my case 50) with 4x scaling enabled. So here's two questions:
Is there any kind of problems while playing this game with speed hacks enabled?
Is there hardware able to to run this game without speed hacks on full speed?
Sorry if there has already been the answers for these questions in a thread, but its already hard to ready 130 pages from beginning to the end Tongue.
vu hack and the un recommended ones ( except ee though ) but vu only dose is some flickering ( very not noticeable you can live with it )
if you thinking about upgrading yore hardware take what nividia took http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Amd-x4-96...ht=nividia
Hey Guys its me Again.

I just finished GOW1, and now Wanna Play GOW2, but With all the First Game in GErman, id like to keep it that way. But now, the Game GOW2 Starts up in Englisch Language, in all of Menu and Cutscenes, and id like it the other way.

So i ask 1 more time, can somebody Please explain me how i can Change the SOunds into German? The Menu wouldnt be that Bad, but id like to have GErman Voices in the game.

I Hope u guys can help me Smile
place the language of the ps2 bios into German ( i am not sure but it might work )
or to save time buy one of these games that its audio has been translate to GERMAN