..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-25-2009, 11:03 AM)aayman_farzand Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I need some help with GoW2. I have already played through GOW1 and couldn't only see the last movie after beating Aries.

But in GOW2, I get stuck after defeating Theseus and inserting the key. It doesn't freeze, I can enter and exit from the pause and upgrade menu.

It seems to me that a movie/script is supposed to be launched after inserting the key, which isn't happening in this case. So what can I do? Mine is GOW2 NTSC, also tried Toxic DL patch, no changes.

You have to desactivate skip movie script before going.
che: at that point disable the patch, that is the only way that video works.
(08-26-2009, 10:28 AM)pesos Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2009, 11:03 AM)aayman_farzand Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I need some help with GoW2. I have already played through GOW1 and couldn't only see the last movie after beating Aries.

But in GOW2, I get stuck after defeating Theseus and inserting the key. It doesn't freeze, I can enter and exit from the pause and upgrade menu.

It seems to me that a movie/script is supposed to be launched after inserting the key, which isn't happening in this case. So what can I do? Mine is GOW2 NTSC, also tried Toxic DL patch, no changes.

How do I deactivate the skip movie script .. i tried reselecting the patch .. seting it on enable .. on disable .. activating and deactivating the patches .. nothing seems to work .. i can see a black screen but i can hear Kratos being able to move and attack.
I'm stuck in this part on GOW2 (NTSC) using an recent svn build and plugins.

[Image: gowbug.th.png]

After the scene in the picture the horse goes through the hole and everything keeps repeating without end.
(08-27-2009, 01:36 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]che: at that point disable the patch, that is the only way that video works.

TANX patch is disable but not work again
breno: Have you tried testing with the latest stable beta (1474) or 0.9.6?
(08-27-2009, 02:51 AM)lazarovidiu Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2009, 10:28 AM)pesos Wrote: [ -> ]You have to desactivate skip movie script before going.

How do I deactivate the skip movie script .. i tried reselecting the patch .. seting it on enable .. on disable .. activating and deactivating the patches .. nothing seems to work .. i can see a black screen but i can hear Kratos being able to move and attack.

So did anyone got around that black screen issue ?
(08-26-2009, 10:28 AM)pesos Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't have any patches enabled at all. I also tried with the 'Enable Patches' options disabled.

I am loading from a save state though, can that be the problem? I need to use a patch to get past the video right before the fight with Theseus, but after that its disabled.

Edit: It also says 'unexpected MPEG error' in the console window.
After beating Theseus, go back before the bridge and save your game on memory card. Exit PCSX2, then relaunch.

It should be works.
(08-25-2009, 05:18 PM)che Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys i play gow2 but here freze for what?
[Image: GOW.JPG?sizeM=3]
hi my game freze here for what help tanx