..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why crashing my emulator after load the savepoint???
I try all svn and 0.9.6!Run-->Execute not helped!
And i try dungsoftvnn settings,but nothing change!
Any idea???
I have 0.9.6 emulator and dx10 to run gow. I activated gamefixe and it corrected a bit the fog graphic bug but not entirely, is it possible to remove this bug entirely ?
I don't see any gow fix in PCSX 0.9.6.

But it works great.
Without any speedhacks

CPU: Intel Q9450 @ 3.61Ghz
RAM: 4GB DDR2 @ 1081Mhz
VGA: MSI HD4870X2 OC

[Image: th_PCSX2.jpg]

It really works much better in DX10.
Quote:I got God Of War to work but the game crashes after I defeat the Hydra and the cutscene showing how the hydra sticks her head plays. It just stops there. Is there a way I can make it playable again.

I have the same problem, the game runs very well and smoothly but after I defeat the hydra cutscene plays and just after that game freeze and a I can't do a thing except close the emulator. Anyone knows a solution to this problem?

And because I'm new to this forum I say hello to everyone Smile
(03-08-2009, 08:36 PM)MESHtro Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I got God Of War to work but the game crashes after I defeat the Hydra and the cutscene showing how the hydra sticks her head plays. It just stops there. Is there a way I can make it playable again.

I have the same problem, the game runs very well and smoothly but after I defeat the hydra cutscene plays and just after that game freeze and a I can't do a thing except close the emulator. Anyone knows a solution to this problem?

And because I'm new to this forum I say hello to everyone Smile

Do you have maybe PAL version.
I have NTSC.
I didin't have that problem.
It crashed only twice, when I wanted to save the game in ''regular way'' in the Hydra level, on the golden glow. I'm now in the middle of Athina level. Never crashed. I don't use any of speed hacks. Runs great, around 45-60fps.
seem i is only one in the earth get thought kratos clone battle.Laugh
here is save state after kratos clone battle
Code:
http://s20.galaxyz.net/data/4c7d7e747b787574/GOWsavestate.rar.glx
Enjoy
(03-09-2009, 01:53 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]seem i is only one in the earth get thought kratos clone battle.Laugh
here is save state after kratos clone battle
Code:
http://s20.galaxyz.net/data/4c7d7e747b787574/GOWsavestate.rar.glx
Enjoy

Downloading... xDDD

Edit: It works, but after a few hits, I got a crash Sad. I'm going to try to play the game with the last beta posted by Krakatos)
i manage to pass the clone battle, but after sequence the emu freeze with a white screen

i have the pal version
(02-13-2009, 10:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Those DX10 projects for XP fail miserably,none works properly.So if you want DX10,install Vista or Windows 7.

I'm always baffled that people would spend so much time for so little gain. I mean it would be different if there were a dozen must have DX10 only PC games but there aren't. Unless you call the DX9 XBOX port of Halo 2 must have.

Ah yes, I must buy Vista and a DirectX10 GPU to play a 5 year old DirectX 9 port. Only in Microsoft land can a company fail so badly.
U could play Halo 2 under xp with a lil bit of tweaking...

So. Nevermind. Btw win7'll be awesome. And it seems that dx10/11 is an improvement tough.