..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-08-2009, 10:13 PM)JM0rrison Wrote: [ -> ]Wait for new revision!? What about this http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/detail?r=451

Thanks man! But still white screen near the end of game (second round against Ares). But thanks again Smile.

(02-08-2009, 11:38 PM)ottoman Wrote: [ -> ]this fixes the archer area at the beginning for me

Yeah fixes many crashy areas in the game. No more mass save states... hurray Biggrin! And GoW 2 is way more stable (but there is still that green thingy, lol)!

Cheers!
yeah it works in mine too
Hi im new to PCSX2 Forums and i need some help.If anybody can help me.God of War 1 Crashes after few seconds of playing.I can see the intro Full Speed With no Camera problems.Please Help me.

PC Specs:
-Windows XP Professional 2002 Service Pack 3
-AMD Athlon 4600+ X2 Dual COre Processor 2.41 GHz
-2 GB Kingmax DDR2
-Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT 256mb DDR2

My Emulator:
-pcsx2pg-svn708
-Graphic Plugin :GSDX 890 (MSVC 15.00,SSE2)0.1.14:Resolution:Windowed;RendererLaughirect3d9(Hardware);ShaderTongueixel Shader 2;Interlacing None;Aspect Ratio 4:3;Native;Nloop Hack;Texture Filtering;FBA;
-Sound Plugin ZeroSPU2 0.4.6
-CDVDrom:Linuz/PG ISO CDVD 0.8.0
-Dev9Laughev9null driver 0.3.0
-USB:USBNull Driver 0.5.0
-Firewire:FWNull Driver 0.4.0

CPU:EErec;Vu0rec;Vu1rec;Multi Threaded GS Mode

Advanced:
EE Recs Options:
-Round Mode:Chop / Zero
-Clamp Mode:Normal
-Flush to Zero;Denormal are Zero
VU Recs Options:
-Round Mode:Chop / Zero
-Clamp Mode:Normal
-Flush to Zero;Denormal are Zero
(02-07-2009, 11:23 PM)maChiN Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2009, 10:19 PM)Sultan Wrote: [ -> ]i still get the white screen after receiving the first power...I have no idea how to solve that Sad

same here,no one know how to fix it?
Same for me.

Plus, let me ask... I'm the only one who have an huge "fog" just a couple of meters from character?
The Fog is a DX9 problem, with DX10 its way better. But still...the whitescreen Smile I tried all settings, different plugins, updated DirectX (which did not work because i already have the newest version) and updated graphic card drivers..So i tried all suggestions from this thread...still the problem is there Sad
how to get r451,pls give me the link,i need it
(02-13-2009, 04:55 PM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: [ -> ]how to get r451,pls give me the link,i need it

Stop begging and read the stickies.It's on one of them. (a newer one even)
do u know if good of war would work better on xp if u have downloaded dx10 through that installer from the guy whos working on the alkilie(cant spell it) project? b/c that is supposed to make dx10 go onto your xp computer but everytime i try to look to the dx10 setting in gsdx i cannot see it, it just gives me a bunch of nulls. or does gsdx even support the possibility of dx10 on xp? im askin cause according to this thread, dx10 is a whole lot less buggy than dx9 with god of war and i just want to get rid of the massive fog taht comes from using dx9
Those DX10 projects for XP fail miserably,none works properly.So if you want DX10,install Vista or Windows 7.
man, just wait. I hope fix will be soon. I've boot my Vista and the wall just became more transparent, but still very annoying. I'd rather wait