..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My controller no longer works, even in wired mode, after the stuff you gave me.
(01-24-2014, 11:32 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]My controller no longer works, even in wired mode, after the stuff you gave me.

Restart your computer/ reset controller with a pin and put back ScpControll.dll form V1.1
hey i try to play dark souls but the camera keeps spinning can you try to make the controller work as well as an xbox 360 one
i have another one but the parry works with the right analog stick every time i turn it please nake the parry work with the l2
Whoa, my whole computer froze up while trying to play, after al I messed around with all this. Scary stuff. Wasn't even BSOD, just looping error sound.

I think I may have to settle for USB...hmm, I'ma go try SC's actually.
(01-24-2014, 11:56 PM)achilles1217 Wrote: [ -> ]hey i try to play dark souls but the camera keeps spinning can you try to make the controller work as well as an xbox 360 one
i have another one but the parry works with the right analog stick every time i turn it please nake the parry work with the l2

Please when anyone asking for help provide this:

Connection type: USB/BT
Windows Version
DS4 Tool Version
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode ( is Hide DS4 Controller checkbox enabled)

Make sure if USB works first, only then try BT
(01-25-2014, 12:04 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Please when anyone asking for help provide this:

Connection type: USB/BT
Windows Version
DS4 Tool Version
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode ( is Hide DS4 Controller checkbox enabled)

Make sure if USB works first, only then try BT

IM using USB windows 7 home premium DS4 1.1 final and i used both
(01-25-2014, 12:35 AM)achilles1217 Wrote: [ -> ]IM using USB windows 7 home premium DS4 1.1 final and i used both

Try updating official XBOX 360 drivers
I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but it is make games display Playstation button inputs? Or is this completely outside the realm of possibility?
(01-25-2014, 12:48 AM)jprime777 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but it is make games display Playstation button inputs? Or is this completely outside the realm of possibility?

Without a doubt impossible, at least to globally change the buttons for all games. A few games with mod support *may* be able to be edited to have it, but don't get your hopes up.

Also are there plans to support mapping to keyboard buttons, I'd like to map F5 (what I set for steam screenshots) to the share button and reassign the touchpad click as select/360's back?
@InhexSTER
@electrobrains

I'm working on the alapwood-better-ds4 branch from electrobrains updates, was wondering if I could sit in on your hangout, especially if you will be going over controller mapping. If not I'll just make it work (I have a prototype with a slightly modified mapButtons method in DS4Device that works, but probably isn't the best way to do things), but it's probably better if either of you come up with the ideal way to do custom mappings.