..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if I don't want to buy PS4, but I want to buy DUALSHOCK4 as a modern and best gamepad and I want to use it only for PC. (for example in the market I don't see touchpad in other gamepads).
Can I use it with PC using your soft?
And if in future some games with accelerometer feature will appear in PC, it will appear using Direct input? I think it will work with DUALSHOCK4 also.
Can I recharge DUALSHOCK via USB from PC?
(12-15-2013, 01:38 AM)Deniska Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use it with PC using your soft?
Yes

(12-15-2013, 01:38 AM)Deniska Wrote: [ -> ]And if in future some games with accelerometer feature will appear in PC, it will appear using Direct input? I think it will work with DUALSHOCK4 also.
Can I recharge DUALSHOCK via USB from PC?

Accelerometer is not used in pc games, I do not know what account to InhexSTER

(12-15-2013, 01:38 AM)Deniska Wrote: [ -> ]Can I recharge DUALSHOCK via USB from PC?

Yes

ps : I don't have PS4 but I have DS4 Smile
(12-14-2013, 06:46 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 meter long xbox one controller charging cable works great, the one that came with PS4 was quite short, but also was firmly in place.

Would you happen to know of any snug fitting micro usb cables I could order online?
(12-14-2013, 11:46 PM)stealsfromhobos Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any kind of way to put the controller to sleep while connected through Bluetooth? When I'm not using it it stays on, wasting battery life.
Press the PS button for 10 seconds
This program is flawless, i made an account to say thank you..
however i am having 1 major problem

LAG.

I don't know how to fix it.. when im using bluetooth my controller sometimes goes complete retard during gameplay (witcher 2) and its extremely frustrating to the point where i don't want to play anymore.. im like 20 cm from my pc any help/ideas? would like to play wireless..
(12-15-2013, 02:56 AM)mxzeal Wrote: [ -> ]This program is flawless, i made an account to say thank you..
however i am having 1 major problem

LAG.

I don't know how to fix it.. when im using bluetooth my controller sometimes goes complete retard during gameplay (witcher 2) and its extremely frustrating to the point where i don't want to play anymore.. im like 20 cm from my pc any help/ideas? would like to play wireless..

Personally, I have no lag, are you sure that your Bluetooth is Compatible 2.0 EDR+ ?
(12-14-2013, 07:51 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]For people having issues with UPlay, i was able to replicate freezes on Windows 7 with Steam/Uplay/AC3 combo. I still am able to load and play the game after freeze is over (for me about a minute) and if i do shift+tab to open steam overlay the freeze is back for about a minute. At least now i can start investigating this issue. I can verify though on Windows 8.1 there were no issues on 2 computers i tested.

Xinput doesn't support and to my knowledge no PC game as well.

Thanks, my freeze problem was in W7 Ultimate x64. I'm using beta 1 update 1 and there is no problem, no freezing, it's perfect. One previous user i thanked said this, so if this information can help you, perfect.
(12-15-2013, 01:48 AM)Pro_info Wrote: [ -> ]Accelerometer is not used in pc games

Not entirely true, some PC games have accelerometer support, both for native and external accelerometers. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed has support for it on PC.
(12-15-2013, 03:04 AM)Pro_info Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, I have no lag, are you sure that your Bluetooth is Compatible 2.0 EDR+ ?

so i thought disconnecting the deivce from bluetooth and trying to reconnect it would fix.. but it made it 100x worst now i cant even stay connected to bluetooth for longer then 3 seconds it goes off and on off an on it was connected to bluetooth for hours perfectly fine yesterday.. -_-
i think this controller is broken but i got it as a gift with no receipt.
this is whats happening :
1) "a bluetooth device is trying to connect click to allow"
2) successfully installs all drivers - "the device is ready for use!"
3) controller instantly loses connection, i press ps4 button blinks for 4 seconds then repeats step 1 and 2
help? how do i check bluetooth compatibility settings?
(12-15-2013, 03:18 AM)mxzeal Wrote: [ -> ]so i thought disconnecting the deivce from bluetooth and trying to reconnect it would fix.. but it made it 100x worst now i cant even stay connected to bluetooth for longer then 3 seconds it goes off and on off an on it was connected to bluetooth for hours perfectly fine yesterday.. -_-
i think this controller is broken but i got it as a gift with no receipt.
this is whats happening :
1) "a bluetooth device is trying to connect click to allow"
2) successfully installs all drivers - "the device is ready for use!"
3) controller instantly loses connection, i press ps4 button blinks for 4 seconds then repeats step 1 and 2
help? how do i check bluetooth compatibility settings?

Sounds like you might need to charge that controller. If thats not it think back to what has changed since it was working. Are there lots of wifi networks in your area? (wifi analyzer app on android is great for checking this). Are there any appliances running near you? Microwave? Cordless phone? other bluetooth devices? Lots of wifi connected devices like laptop, PC, smartphone? Bluetooth is a radio signal in the 2.4ghz range so any EMI that affects wifi will even more greatly affect BT due to its limited range/strength.