..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you very much for taking the time on this.

A few issues I've had:

First, Using Beta 1 update 1 is the only way I can get USB wired working. Win7 pro, service pack 1. I have not tried BT yet.

The controller only works with some games. Super Meat Boy and Jamestown (for instance) work just fine, while Penny Arcade's RPG games work at the title screen (to skip the story/intro) but not any farther into the game than that (how strange).

Further, something like Dark Souls reverts to the controller as if I had only plugged it into the computer, as though your driver did not exist or was not installed. The z axis says everything is fine in the Device and Printer settings, but playing Dark Souls it acts like the z axis is still all messed up and the camera just spins. I tried calibrating the controller in Devices and Printers but that does not work no matter what I try either.

If I try to upgrade to Beta 1 Update 2 or Beta 2 the controller, like someone else here mentioned, is recognized as an XBox 360 controller in Devices and Printers but not under Wireless Controllers anymore, and does not register with any games at all.

I hope this helps a bit.

Again, thanks for helping us all out writing this driver!

Edit: Is it just me or does just plugging the controller in produce the same result?
I would really encourage you to put the source code up on something like Github. I think you'll find people would be willing to contribute. I know would like to.
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for your work. That's all. Your a great person for making this and giving it away for free. cant wait for next updates, it can only get better. So far I've had no troubles using it, smooth as silk.
I love your work !!

But do you think you'll make a true UI in the future as logitech gaming software for example ?

Easy change color of LED with gradient circle, beautiful UI, etc...

Thanks for all
Hi,
I'm having an issue when if I minimize ScServer the controller is no longer recognized and I get the following messages when starting.

++C:users/...
++Microsoft Windows Home 7 Premium...

Then there is nothing. I have to end the process and restart for the controller to be detected again. Anyone else with this issue?

I had the original release and it worked perfect, this is after updating to version 1.1 beta 2 update 1 for rumble support. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted my computer. Nothing has worked.

Thanks.
Hi !

Thanks for your work, it looks promising.
But actually I installed and used the Beta 2 Update 1 as you did in your YouTube tutorial and everytime I try to use it, my Windows 7 x64 Pro freezes and I'm forced to hard-reboot my PC :/

Do you have any idea of what could cause this issue or how I could retrieve and send you logs?
For anyone having problems make sure you have all requirements

1. Microsoft .NET 4.0
2. Visual C 2010 Runtime.
3. Latest DirectX Runtime.
4. Latest Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller Drivers available.
5. Minimum of Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Dongle (if using Bluetooth).
6. Administrator rights on your PC.

7. Make sure you quit all other apps/games that can use the controller
(Steam/Uplay/TeamSpeak, etc)
Hi!
Is there any way to use ds3 and ds4 at the same time (player 1(ds3) and player 29(ds4))? Rolleyes At least, it looks possible if it based on source code from DS3 Scp Tool

Ps. Thank you so much for making this tools.
First of all thanks for the program. The Controller works very good now.

The Only Problem what i have with the latest Version (Beta 2 Update 1) is, i can't save the Settings for the Rumble Function. Evertime when i click on save it resets to 0 again. Only the Color Settings are saved.
(12-08-2013, 08:46 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]For anyone having problems make sure you have all requirements

1. Microsoft .NET 4.0
2. Visual C 2010 Runtime.
3. Latest DirectX Runtime.
4. Latest Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller Drivers available.
5. Minimum of Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Dongle (if using Bluetooth).
6. Administrator rights on your PC.

7. Make sure you quit all other apps/games that can use the controller
(Steam/Uplay/TeamSpeak, etc)

I did not installed the X360 Controller Drivers, now it works great! Thanks a lot!