..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to get the latest version to work with the toshiba bluetooth stack? Sad Cause I've also connected my Wii U pro controller to that BT stack and that's the only stack that works for that controller! Sad

I don't want to force you to do anything but I think me, and many others would be sooo happy if you could try fixing the issues with the toshiba BT stack. Smile

Thanks for all the work you're putting into this! Laugh
I think its not easy... because the toshiba driver are much different... buy another bt stick for 10€... (belkin) and u have no problems in the future for all BT devices
(12-09-2013, 04:23 PM)namealwaysinuse Wrote: [ -> ]I think its not easy... because the toshiba driver are much different... buy another bt stick for 10€... (belkin) and u have no problems in the future for all BT devices

Well, the Wii U Pro Controller ONLY works for the toshiba one. Also, my BT stick isn't from Toshiba (Can't remember who made it) I only installed their BT stack for the Controller.
i know Wink i use the same stack on another usb dongle... but i have 2 dongle (1 for ds4, apple mouse and keyboard, 1 for wii stuff for dolphin Wink)
at this moment it is not possible to get the toshiba drivers working with the tool...
Do you think you''ll add a possibility to browse .exe, and choose a color for light bar when this .exe is loaded ?

Example, when I launch FIFA14 (fifa14.exe), I want green light bar. When I launch Crysis 3, I want red light bar, etc....

It's not very usefull, but I think it's a possibility for new features.
(12-09-2013, 04:55 PM)namealwaysinuse Wrote: [ -> ]i know Wink i use the same stack on another usb dongle... but i have 2 dongle (1 for ds4, apple mouse and keyboard, 1 for wii stuff for dolphin Wink)
at this moment it is not possible to get the toshiba drivers working with the tool...

Well, I don't really feel like getting a new one right now... :/ But is it possible to have 2 different BT drivers on your PC?

Anyways, I think I'll just wait until all of this is fixed, I'm happy with the way it works now anyways. As I said, I sees the controller in earlier versions.
With the Beta 2, it seems any kind of analog and button sticking on BT is gone. Also, LED control and rumble support on BT is awesome. Nice work! Laugh
(12-09-2013, 08:16 PM)Psychospark Wrote: [ -> ]With the Beta 2, it seems any kind of analog and button sticking on BT is gone. Also, LED control and rumble support on BT is awesome. Nice work! Laugh

I can't get it too work.. Sad Is it possible to register your DS4 too your PC but not yout dongle? Like, doing it via the control panel? I'm really jealous of you guys right now.. Sad
i have a dongle for Wii (toshiba stack) i have a dongle for input devices (mouse and controller... with windows 8 stack) and it works like a charm.

on my notebook i dont have a problem with connecting the DS4 (internal BT)

i think the problem with toshiba will never fixed but maybe there is a wonder =)
To investigate Toshiba stack, I would need a dedicated person that wants to let me do some testing on their machine, maybe over team viewer. I can't imagine that it would be too different from MS or ASUS