..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't get much time to test, but everything is working great with the latest update. You rock InhexSTER! Thank you so much for all your hard work on this. I love this controller and your tool. I'm not going to lie, I was giggling like a schoolkid while playing with the color led sliders!
I registered here just to thank you! This software is great, I have been using it in two days without any problems. Thought over usb because my usb bluetooth adapter is bluetooth 2.0 not 2.1..
So far I havent noticed any bugs, I will let you know if I find any Smile

Will you make the code opensource?
(12-04-2013, 11:46 PM)chriotte Wrote: [ -> ]Will you make the code opensource?

Maybe when the tool is finalized and source code is polished and documented
Hey InhexSTER, thanks for working on this tool. I came to say that my computer crashes anytime I run ScpServer.exe. It seemed to work somewhat when I first tried it. In the device manager, there was a yellow warning sign on the controller and it recognized it as an xbox360 controller but said it was unable to load the drivers. So, I tried uninstalling the device and following the instructions in your README again. From then on, when I run ScpServer, the screen freezes up and audio goes wack. Any suggestions on how to make it work or diagnostic stuff I can get for you? (Btw I'm using the latest update you posted "DS4_1.1_Beta1_Update 2" on windows 7)
Just signed up to say thank you. I've just been playing Flatout Ultimate Carnage on my DS4 and it was awesome. It's flawless over USb and so comfy lol also I put the light on the lowest blue so it doesn't reflect in telly and looks a bit sci-fi when it catches the eye ha

Bluetooth is sucky for me, in no small part down to my motherboard's built in bluetooth, but spotted a hardware hack on Youtube so gonna try that, as it stands it drops out randomly from time to time for anything from a split second to a couple. Again this is probably me, I'm using the beta 2 and it cured the sticky buttons over BT 100% I couldn't get the colour change to have any effect from your GUI not sure why this is, works perfectly when wired.

Again, so much win.
(12-05-2013, 02:03 AM)Oaysis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey InhexSTER, thanks for working on this tool. I came to say that my computer crashes anytime I run ScpServer.exe. It seemed to work somewhat when I first tried it. In the device manager, there was a yellow warning sign on the controller and it recognized it as an xbox360 controller but said it was unable to load the drivers. So, I tried uninstalling the device and following the instructions in your README again. From then on, when I run ScpServer, the screen freezes up and audio goes wack. Any suggestions on how to make it work or diagnostic stuff I can get for you? (Btw I'm using the latest update you posted "DS4_1.1_Beta1_Update 2" on windows 7)

Did you download official Xbox 360 drivers from microsoft?
Give me more details on your OS
(12-05-2013, 02:20 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Did you download official Xbox 360 drivers from microsoft?

No, I didn't. I'll give that a try. I assumed it would download them when the OS recognized the controller.

(12-05-2013, 02:20 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Give me more details on your OS

I'm using Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
Head over to the thread for the original DS3 tool that this one is based on, and go through the pre-installation requirements, making sure you have everything: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller
The 360 drivers seemed to fix the issue. Thank you very much!
Hey Inhex,

First of all thanks so much for making this tool!

Second, I'm having crashing issues w/ Beta 1.1 Update 2 :[

My computer will hard locks and hangs until I unplug my controller whenever I launch an application that recognizes the Dual Shock controller.

Specifically, I turn on the server and my controller is recognized. I can fiddle with the colors and rumble. Then when I launch Ubisoft's UPlay client (I'm playing AC4 w/ the DS4) my computer hangs.

I have the latest official Xbox 360 controller drivers. I'm running windows 7 x64bit. I can still use Beta 1.1 find though Tongue

Thanks again! Can't wait till you're done with this. You're amazing for making it free while others are charging money to enable the DS4's unique features >.<