..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
electrobrains' 1.2.1 version works perfectly, but InhexSTER's 1.1 version doesn't, the controller lags constantly. I'm using Windows 8.1 x64 and a Belkin bluetooth adapter. Thank you for this amazing software!
(01-25-2014, 01:51 AM)Manu270891 Wrote: [ -> ]electrobrains' 1.2.1 version works perfectly, but InhexSTER's 1.1 version doesn't, the controller lags constantly. I'm using Windows 8.1 x64 and a Belkin bluetooth adapter. Thank you for this amazing software!

I agree that electrobrains added great bug fixes, but currently in his version USB connection doesn't have LED/Rumble working

That's why instead of each version having it's own bugs, I am hoping together we can up the quality of the tool, because that way each one can bring in their own strength to the project
Hi really loving this tool, but are there any plans for headphone jack support? Thanks a bunch!
Using BT (although USB has same problem)
Windows 8.1 (on a Surface Pro 2)
DS4Tool 1.1 Final
Exclusive (trying at least)

Hi, basically I'm not sure how to make this work. I followed the instructions in the readme file and ultimately, the Xinput implementation doesn't appear to work.

[Image: pX6scbo.png]

For some reason, the Wireless Controller is still visible, even though I have it supposedly disabled.

[Image: NCGGhJ5.png]

Firstly, even though the Wireless Controller was present in Devices and Printers, it's not present under Games Controllers, which seems good.

However, in this picture I'm pressing the Left Trigger and the ultimate product (what Xinput reads) is wrong, resorting to the behavior of the PS4 controller without your special drivers.

Any advice?

It's suppose to hide only in game controller view

in the properties for x360 contollers everything looks correct
z axis is triggers
Do games read it as right stick going down? Or just Xinput Test
Make sure Xinput Test is only file in the folder

To everyone having weird inputs in games:

Make sure you have not used X360ce with that game

I have attached Xinput tester that works well for me.
(01-25-2014, 03:27 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]It's suppose to hide only in game controller view

in the properties for x360 contollers everything looks correct
z axis is triggers
Do games read it as right stick going down? Or just Xinput Test
Make sure Xinput Test is only file in the folder

To everyone having weird inputs in games:

Make sure you have not used X360ce with that game

I have attached Xinput tester that works well for me.

Lol sorry, I'm dumb. Using your Xinput, everything worked perfectly. Also, in Hitman Absolution everything's legit.

Thank you for the swift response and awesome tool Laugh
So i am ready to do hangout now, hopefully electrobrains can make it
Okay, try this URL, I just started a hangout. I had to reboot to install EyeToy64 so I could use the one good webcam I have around, haha!

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/72cpj...f3bs?hl=en
@InhexSTER and @electrobrains A little question, it's possible make some command to Alt+F4 on Touchpad? maybe like Home Button and Touch Button.
Just registered to say thank you so much, InhexSTER and electrobrains!

I bought a DS4 because of this thread, and I'm gonna be buying more. Been using InhexSTER's version ever since 1.1 beta3. Using electrobrains' latest version as of this post. Absolutely loving it. Absolutely no problems whatsoever with 1.1 beta 3 OR 1.2.1 over Bluetooth or USB, everything I've tried works with it. Running Windows 8.1.

Touchpad mode switching in 1.2.1 is insanely genius. I tend to leave it on the default mode (using touchpad as mouse, d-pad as mouse clicks) because I absolutely love the fact that it doesn't register buttons as mouse clicks unless I'm touching the touchpad. Really makes it easy to play games and then transition right back to the desktop to do some light web browsing from my couch. Great job electrobrains, absolutely perfect. I'm able to use the controller as sort of a pseudo-Steam controller, using the touchpad for mouselook and all other controls on the gamepad. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is lots of fun

My only two gripes are really minor and it's really only touchpad related - when I'm barely moving my finger on the touchpad, the cursor "jumps" by about 5 pixels. This is especially annoying when trying to click small buttons or sliders. Also, when sensitivity is >100, the pointer has this weird inertia if I stop moving the cursor while keeping my finger on it. I found that the sweet spot between usability and accuracy is around 60 or so. I'd imagine both of these have to do with the fact that it's not a "true" pointer driver?

Anyway, I look forward to future updates with bated breath. Sometime in the future I'd love to see the tool running as a service automatically in the background upon boot (there are obviously workarounds but I don't think there's anything that really "just works" yet), as well as a way to disable touchpad acceleration and fix those odd accuracy issues (which of course I think would be solved by giving it a real pointer driver).

Good luck, fellas.
-Myles.