..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@electrobrains: ok, so if your using DS3s on with ScpService -

1. Haven't released the version which supports sharing the bus yet, so when you stop the Service it sends an Unplug(0) to the Bus [Special Port, which means Unplug all connected controllers].
2. The LED display is not the XInput Id, it is the Scp Pad number.
3. When you disconnect a DS3 from USB or BTH, the Pad is put in a Reserved state no Unplug is sent to the Bus. [Transparent switching between USB <-> BTH, and Idle Timeout/Reconnect].

If your using the 1.1.0.xxx ScpDrivers you can stop the Service and drop the 1.1.0.143 ScpControl.dll [[included with the DS4 Tool build I posted] into the folder ScpService is installed. Start the Service and it should share the Bus correctly.

Disable Native Feed in the ScpMonitor and run ScpUser to view all 4 of the XInput Pads.
(02-26-2014, 03:30 PM)K4tz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I made an account here to show my appreciation to this project. I find it works very well, and my only pet peeve is that I need to shut down some applications in order to gain exclusive access to my controller, but that is understandable.

There is a feature that I want to request. I really like the LED light to change color based on how much battery I have left (That's already in), but the light is WAY too strong! I'd like there to be a slider that controls the LED's light strength, if that is possible! For now, I have a static purple light at R:1 G:0 B:2, because if I slide them up, the light just explodes all over my room and creates screen glare. Sad

I'd be very happy to see if there is a strength slider for the battery indicator option Smile

Thank you!

Those are the brightness control, the are 3 LED's each can go from 0 to 255 in brightness. Hardware structure of lightbar is really different then RGB in monitor therefore colors don't exactly match
Any chance of adding a TURBO button? AKA rapid fire? with a slider for speed?
(02-26-2014, 07:22 PM)Octodaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of adding a TURBO button? AKA rapid fire? with a slider for speed?

I personally don't like the idea as it gives advantage to person using it, can use to win QTE easier and so on.
(02-26-2014, 02:13 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]It's not really seeming to work properly on Win8.1 for me, want to debug it together later? I had to do Run As Administrator or it would silently fail, but it seems to not be registering the service. What should the service be called?

Sorry i just see the message now.

Probably DS4ToolServiceTester will require Admin rights because it should install the service but it's just a testing application that simulate events that in the final version will directly be fired by the service.

I will investigate later with my game machine that use W8.1
So I'm not sure whats wrong.

I have everything installed as required, but it doesn't seem to be working for me:
http://screencast.com/t/o8epTRlPH

My computer still sees my ps4 controller as a wireless controller.

Downloaded this software because all my games work with my ps4 controller except Castlevania.

Ironically my xbox 360 wireless transmitter stopped working the day I plugged in my ps4 controller.
In final 1.2.1 "upperpad" button won't work. It has the same behavior as "click". In electrobrains latest build that function work flawlessly.
(02-26-2014, 09:30 PM)squeezit Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm not sure whats wrong.

You downloaded version 1.0, 1.2.1 is the latest

(02-26-2014, 09:31 PM)itakumre Wrote: [ -> ]In final 1.2.1 "upperpad" button won't work. It has the same behavior as "click". In electrobrains latest build that function work flawlessly.

I will be releasing 1.2.2 shortly with some fixes including that. Main new feature of 1.2.2 will be quick BT disconnect. As it talks to Win API will have to see how it works for everyone, so far we have tested on dev machines it works well.
(02-26-2014, 09:33 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]You downloaded version 1.0, 1.2.1 is the latest

I will be releasing 1.2.2 shortly with some fixes including that. Main new feature of 1.2.2 will be quick BT disconnect. As it talks to Win API will have to see how it works for everyone, so far we have tested on dev machines it works well.

Ah Thank you. I'll give that a try.
Not sure where I got it from, google gave me the old version apparently Tongue2

Edit:

yay that worked, thanks!
(02-26-2014, 03:30 PM)K4tz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I made an account here to show my appreciation to this project. I find it works very well, and my only pet peeve is that I need to shut down some applications in order to gain exclusive access to my controller, but that is understandable.

That problem will go away soon. Donbabbeo is working on a DS4 Tool Windows Service, so it will launch earlier than those other things when you log in or the computer starts up.

Also, for battery triggering, here is what I have planned in the future:
For each battery level 100%-10% we have a schedule of speaker audio/buzz/light/whatever patterns you can configure. Then we don't worry about transitioning colors for people that want really precise readings. It will all be exactly how you customize it.