..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-20-2013, 04:52 PM)Rocquito Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for your amazing tool and efforts.

Won't you include an option to enable the touchpad without changing the L1 and R1 values? I think that would solve issues previously mentioned on Dark Souls and probably many other games.

Thank you very much.

I rather wait for proper touchpad support with using only touchpad for mouse input . At the moment touchpad is was not intended to be compatible with games. You can disable the touchpad completely with a button combination.

The reason L1 R1 were chosen because touchpad has tendency move cursor away form the target while you perform a touchpad press
(12-20-2013, 05:02 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]I rather wait for proper touchpad support with using only touchpad for mouse input . At the moment touchpad is was not intended to be compatible with games. You can disable the touchpad completely with a button combination.

The reason L1 R1 were chosen because touchpad has tendency move cursor away form the target while you perform a touchpad press

Maby an idea to put in the option to choose different buttons for mouse click?
L1 and R1 is useless playing BF4 with controller, because these buttons are already in use. (in menu etc.)
I think that touchpad button is perfect for mouseclick, even with movement issues.
I personally think touchpad by itself would be nicer without buttons acting as mouse buttons, due to the kind of issues I have experienced that are not solved disabling the emulation in-game. TBH, I would really like you to include that, inHEXSter, or setting a more "secondary" button as mouse click (share button?). Actually, that's the main reason why I really want to use my DS4 as my main controller Laugh

If it's not too time-consuming for you, please include that if possible in the next update. If it's too much of an issue, well... thanks anyway for all you've done.
I have have a problem, all works perfectly, but every 30 seconds, my gamepad doesn't respond during few seconds (right direction blocked), and works correctly....

Do you have an idea of my problem ? I have Bluetooth 2.1 dongle

USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_3164
(12-20-2013, 08:32 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]I have have a problem, all works perfectly, but every 30 seconds, my gamepad doesn't respond during few seconds (right direction blocked), and works correctly....

Do you have an idea of my problem ? I have Bluetooth 2.1 dongle

USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_3164

Me too, same problem, freezes every 30 seconds. I use the bluetooth from my vaio laptop.
Sounds similar to what I've encountered, though I was on USB at the time. Also, I was using DS4Tool.
You mentioned that one can disable touchpad completely with a button press, how to do that?
(12-21-2013, 02:36 AM)silbery Wrote: [ -> ]You mentioned that one can disable touchpad completely with a button press, how to do that?

Well you could just read the ReadMe file... Tongue
Turn on/activate TouchPad: L2 + R2 + Touchpad Button
Turn off/disable TouchPad: L2 + Touchpad Button
Hey! Just wanted to ask, you're not going to work on this during Christmas right? You've done so much and I really think you deserve a break! Laugh

Merry Christmas and happy new year!! Laugh
Thanks a bunch for this! I'm happy to see that the community is stepping up to make the DS4 a viable controller for the PC.

I've been using the newest beta 3 over USB, and I'm glad to see the multiple inputs bug fixed. I am still having an issue where whatever button/stick I'm holding down will be stuck for a second or two every 10 seconds or so. I'll be running around in Dark Souls, and suddenly my character will keep running in a certain direction and the camera will be spinning around.

I've noticed that some others have mentioned a sticking bug over bluetooth, but is anyone else having this issue over USB with the latest beta 3?