..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-07-2014, 05:45 PM)Noz Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, looks like the game is the problem, damnit ^^

I dont have the forest so I cannot confirm, Perhaps the game has DirectInput support and can support the controller without the mapping application, or perhaps you could make a custom mapping either in our tool or in the game to get it to work.
hey the scp.server couldn't find my controller..and when i right clicked the wireless controller in my devices and press game controller settings it didnt show any controller... help!

hey why the scp.server couldn't find any controller.. and when i go to devices and right click on my wireless controller and pressed game controller settings... it doesnt show any controller.. please help
(06-08-2014, 01:17 PM)jlrawks97 Wrote: [ -> ]hey the scp.server couldn't find my controller..and when i right clicked the wireless controller in my devices and press game controller settings it didnt show any controller... help!

hey why the scp.server couldn't find any controller.. and when i go to devices and right click on my wireless controller and pressed game controller settings... it doesnt show any controller.. please help

Need more info. BT or USB for starters.
hello :]
i need little help with running the ds4tool.
Ive started virtual bus driver installer as admin, installation was successfull and the bus device and bus driver were installed.
BUT
When i have connected the ds4 to pc (wire or wireless) and start the main app scpServer the whole notebook freezes and i can do nothing but push the power button and hard power off it.
Ive tried search the forum or google the problem but none of the users had this problem. So can you help me ? :]
(06-08-2014, 10:58 PM)w1ck Wrote: [ -> ]hello :]
i need little help with running the ds4tool.
Ive started virtual bus driver installer as admin, installation was successfull and the bus device and bus driver were installed.
BUT
When i have connected the ds4 to pc (wire or wireless) and start the main app scpServer the whole notebook freezes and i can do nothing but push the power button and hard power off it.
Ive tried search the forum or google the problem but none of the users had this problem. So can you help me ? :]

I can give it a shot but you would first need to upgrade to my version of the tool by following the link in my sig
well, it was my fault :]
after installing your version all works and what is best, the vibration works! tried grid 2 and wow! thanks for that Laugh
I am not exactly sure what to do here, what do I do with the code? or is there something I have to download? Seriously, what do I do?
(06-09-2014, 12:22 AM)mrkruler Wrote: [ -> ]I am not exactly sure what to do here, what do I do with the code? or is there something I have to download? Seriously, what do I do?

What code? all you do is download and install.
(06-06-2014, 07:13 PM)jhebbel Wrote: [ -> ]Well its hard to diagnose the older versions of this app, but it does still appear that your ScpDrivers are missing, the log in the mapper tool would show several entries if they were installed.

any suggestions how to make DS4 controller to work?
(06-09-2014, 08:34 AM)kvazar412 Wrote: [ -> ]any suggestions how to make DS4 controller to work?

Well if you wouldn't mind updating to a newer version, either mine or J2Ks, there have been a lot of changes since 1.2.2