..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hide option not work on windows 10 build 10074
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMeJaYScBA [/video]
It's working great but could use some remappable buttons.
DS4 is not recognizing my PS4 controller via usb. any suggestions ?
Hey hoping someone can help me out that may have been through this already, tried the search function and am only coming up with bad drivers, bad card etc...

I have the, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth 4.0 card and I get the prompt that "A bluetooth device is trying to connect", after clicking Next to allow the connection the controller turns off, and the pairing driver install fails. I try to turn the controller back on and the same thing just keeps happening.

Thanks in advanced.
I specifically registered to reply to say that I love you, InhexSTER.
Got a problem with my analog stick. have everything installed etc and now my analog stick is buggy or something. if i go in the menu in fifa with it and hold the stick 1 time down i goes for 2-4 times to the bottom. ingame are 2 controllers avaiable as well. cannot play like this. an answer would be great!
(06-10-2015, 12:47 AM)Niggo Wrote: [ -> ]Got a problem with my analog stick. have everything installed etc and now my analog stick is buggy or something. if i go in the menu in fifa with it and hold the stick 1 time down i goes for 2-4 times to the bottom. ingame are 2 controllers avaiable as well. cannot play like this. an answer would be great!

Go to the settings tab and check "Hide DS4 Controller"
(06-10-2015, 12:47 AM)Niggo Wrote: [ -> ]Got a problem with my analog stick. have everything installed etc and now my analog stick is buggy or something. if i go in the menu in fifa with it and hold the stick 1 time down i goes for 2-4 times to the bottom. ingame are 2 controllers avaiable as well. cannot play like this. an answer would be great!

Go to the settings tab and check "Hide DS4 Controller"
did that, still not fixed. all controlls changes.