..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-11-2014, 10:19 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think it's possible to add possibility to switch off ds4 from Gui ? without holding PS button ?

At this moment i am investigating it, but there is no unified solution. Each Bluetooth stack deals with it different way.
Sorry for the delay Laugh

A new version 0.0.4.0 GUI is now available!

Mostly i worked in refactoring and polishing stuff, separating most of the code in different library, so no great change in the software.

A lot of communication inside the application is now by means of Messenger Pattern (MVVM Foundation docet), that vastly improve a SOLID principle.

As a new "feature" (if we can say so) you can see now that the username and the user image should be correct, the image of the controller is now without aliasing and i corrected all the language typos.
(Most of the menus are now empty, i did it by purpose).
Adding a new controller is possible by pressing ABOUT.

This is only a first step in the direction i want this app to go, in the next few days i hope to almost complete the application layer, so i can create a testing service to communicate with and see effectively how the app will work.

Enjoy and refer any bug Laugh
@HecticSeptic Great work! Any chance you could add in an option to use the PS button as a modifier, that could then be used for custom mappings such as PS (hold) + Square? I know it's complicated and would require some GUI work but it'd be super useful!

EDIT: Oh, weird. So it works fine in Windows, but using it in Skyrim lost the PS button remap. Seems to have remapped to a 'None' key? It spammed the Steam Screenshot feature, like it was a stuck hotkey, when I had that hotkey set to 'None' in Steam. Is remapping meant to work in combination with XInput mode?
@HecticSeptic Fantastic job. Have you considered adding more mouse actions than just click ie right/middle/mouse wheel?

EDIT: tried using the tool on starbound, I noticed all the keys when press remain on, ie I assign the A key to left d pad, once I let go the A key is still "pressed down." I have to touch the A key on my actual keyboard for it to release.
Hello InhexSTER,

I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome program and it will certainly make things more enjoyable. However, I am having some trouble with my BT connection. Here is what I am running.

Connection type: Bluetooth
Windows Version: Windows 7
DS4 Tool Version: DS4 Tool 1.2
Exclusive vs Shared mode: I have tried using both modes and it seems to be more compliant with Shared mode.

Now the issue is whenever I try to pair my PS4 controller to my Bluetooth, it blinks a couple times, then says installing drivers in the bottom corner of the screen. Then the controller LED light turns off and the controller on Devices and Printers disappears. I thought I followed all the steps appropriately, but I am still not getting anything. Please help me Sad

Alienware M11X R3,
Intel Core i7-2617M, 8GB RAM, 64-bitOS, NVidia GeForce GT 540M, Windows 7
(02-12-2014, 02:05 AM)Gajuno Wrote: [ -> ]Hello InhexSTER,

I just wanted to say thanks for this awesome program and it will certainly make things more enjoyable. However, I am having some trouble with my BT connection. Here is what I am running.

Connection type: Bluetooth
Windows Version: Windows 7
DS4 Tool Version: DS4 Tool 1.2
Exclusive vs Shared mode: I have tried using both modes and it seems to be more compliant with Shared mode.

Now the issue is whenever I try to pair my PS4 controller to my Bluetooth, it blinks a couple times, then says installing drivers in the bottom corner of the screen. Then the controller LED light turns off and the controller on Devices and Printers disappears. I thought I followed all the steps appropriately, but I am still not getting anything. Please help me Sad

Alienware M11X R3,
Intel Core i7-2617M, 8GB RAM, 64-bitOS, NVidia GeForce GT 540M, Windows 7

List what bluetooth device you have and what bluetooth software, if any, you have installed. If your controller isn't pairing with Windows before you even touch DS4 Tool then it is a problem with your bluetooth setup.

If you're having issues with your bluetooth, and you've been able to afford a DS4, then you should really just buy one of the newer compatible devices listed in this thread. If you want to save money you can find out which chipset they use and then find an alternative on eBay. I use a Belkin 4.0 USB adapter with stock Windows 8.1 drivers and haven't had any problems.
(02-12-2014, 12:28 AM)Donbabbeo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the delay Laugh

A new version 0.0.4.0 GUI is now available!

Mostly i worked in refactoring and polishing stuff, separating most of the code in different library, so no great change in the software.

A lot of communication inside the application is now by means of Messenger Pattern (MVVM Foundation docet), that vastly improve a SOLID principle.

As a new "feature" (if we can say so) you can see now that the username and the user image should be correct, the image of the controller is now without aliasing and i corrected all the language typos.
(Most of the menus are now empty, i did it by purpose).
Adding a new controller is possible by pressing ABOUT.

This is only a first step in the direction i want this app to go, in the next few days i hope to almost complete the application layer, so i can create a testing service to communicate with and see effectively how the app will work.

Enjoy and refer any bug Laugh

Windows 7 64-bit, and I can't get the program to even start. Sad
152 pages.. a little faq will be great

guys, what about working 2 or more ds4 controllers via BT (win7 x64, administrator rights)? any troubles? whant to change my xbox360 to ds4, but need more information. thx for answers
(02-12-2014, 04:36 AM)Aleksandr Wrote: [ -> ]List what bluetooth device you have and what bluetooth software, if any, you have installed. If your controller isn't pairing with Windows before you even touch DS4 Tool then it is a problem with your bluetooth setup.

If you're having issues with your bluetooth, and you've been able to afford a DS4, then you should really just buy one of the newer compatible devices listed in this thread. If you want to save money you can find out which chipset they use and then find an alternative on eBay. I use a Belkin 4.0 USB adapter with stock Windows 8.1 drivers and haven't had any problems.

Sorry, I thought I had typed it in. My Alienware says it has a Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth Module in it, manufactured by Broadcom.
(02-12-2014, 08:57 AM)kvazar412 Wrote: [ -> ]guys, what about working 2 or more ds4 controllers via BT (win7 x64, administrator rights)? any troubles? whant to change my xbox360 to ds4, but need more information. thx for answers
I had no problems with 2 ds4 gamepads connected via BT dongle, same OS.