..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody help me please? Whenever i try to open the server program my keyboard, mouse and controller dont work and everything just freezes. I have no clue what to do to fix this issue
I see a lot of people saying they're having problems with 1.2.2, so I figured I'd put this here:

EVERYONE, USE 1.3.

Seriously, it's a release candidate, not a beta; it's a whole lot more stable than 1.2.2, and everyone should be using it by now.
Is there a way to stop my DS4 from going to sleep while on bluetooth? I'm playing BF4 and only use it occasionally (when flying) but it usually goes to sleep before I want it.
(03-25-2014, 08:59 AM)StuM91 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to stop my DS4 from going to sleep while on bluetooth? I'm playing BF4 and only use it occasionally (when flying) but it usually goes to sleep before I want it.

Don't use DS4Tool 1.3RC4 if you don't want that behavior.
(03-25-2014, 11:01 AM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use DS4Tool 1.3RC4 if you don't want that behavior.

But I'm getting it on 1.2.2
(03-25-2014, 11:09 AM)StuM91 Wrote: [ -> ]But I'm getting it on 1.2.2
Whaaaaat? The idle timeout was just added mere days ago. That behavior is mysterious. Are you sure you have a real DS4 and not one of the fake ones that is supposedly around?
thank you for this tool. i had planned to note an issue but i realized i forgot to fix the 1.3 version to run as an administrator. issue resolved once i remembered that.
Hi everyone,

Had some time to work on the Custom Mappings again today so here's where we are:

[Image: mil7h4.png]

Currently this compact version lets you click either the labels or the areas where the control is (these overlap) and will indicate what you are hovering over at the bottom (just in case you're not sure). A left click will open a drop down like it used to, and a right click will open a context menu. The colors used depend on the current full LED color (but we'll add a forced color option in case some like their lights off).

[Image: 2lne4ig.png]

This lets you choose between XInput and Keystrokes on the keyboard at the moment, and for the analog sticks for example each mouse direction. We should probably have the Scan Code keystrokes there as well, and mouse buttons.

Repeat keys are detected while you're adding keystrokes. If you hold the key in a bit longer, it would save as a repeat key. We now when you select to add XInput listen to the controller so you won't necessarily have to use the long drop down lists.

[Image: 2gtako5.png]

While we haven't yet looked at changing the image (we would need to have anything new redone to give space for text) I do think that the darker image helps with visibility for the important stuff - the labels. Then again that's all down to taste.

Thoughts?
(03-25-2014, 09:34 PM)HecticSeptic Wrote: [ -> ]While we haven't yet looked at changing the image (we would need to have anything new redone to give space for text) I do think that the darker image helps with visibility for the important stuff - the labels. Then again that's all down to taste.

Thoughts?

I think since labels need to be more specific like left/right axis or triggers/bumpers and so on, its kinda too much to put on the image itself.

I think we could maybe have clickable areas on the image.
and then like in the layout in screenshot of ghosts have lines going to assigned controls, except you actual x360 icons, for keyboard an icon of a key with the label on top, and etc. Overall not the best idea to have stuff overlapping over the image. Unless we can make icons maybe same size and make sure no matter what type of control assigned it looks nice
(11-09-2013, 06:30 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Here is youtube demo video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNk36TOQfuk

Will using this software stop my controller working my PS4