..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I was trying to find such a question, but failed. So sorry if somebody already asked about it. I do have a logitech bluetooth device that works with my keyboard K270 and mouse M525. Can I use it for DS4? I tried it, but it doesn't see it unfortunately ;(
If yes, can somebody please tell me how to do it (I don't care about vibrations nor the light color, simply the main functionality of the DS4). Thanks!

Connection type: USB is working perfectly want to switch to BT
Windows Version: Win 7 SP1
DS4 Tool Version: DS4Tool_1.1_Beta_2 Update 1.zip
Are you using Exclusive vs Shared mode ( is Hide DS4 Controller checkbox enabled): nope
No, you need to purchase a BT adapter, because the Logitech devices are not Bluetooth and only work with their own adapter and vice versa.
(01-27-2014, 04:52 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]No, you need to purchase a BT adapter, because the Logitech devices are not Bluetooth and only work with their own adapter and vice versa.

Ok, got it. Thanks for reply.
@electrobrains & InhexSTER
Is it possible to have an option to switch between Xinput mode and DirectInput? (DirectInput as XBCD which provides vibration in some Xinput games not compatible) Trackmania only supports vibration with XBCD example! (whether older versions of the game or the news of the previous year)
thank you very much
(01-26-2014, 11:02 AM)Dragun1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Angryinhexter. u did a great job so far. but sadly you're app is worthless.

im gonna stop at worthless. if you cant learn to use this app then you are not worthy. I have been running every version and last 3 versions work just fine for me. didnt ur parents teach you if u aint got anything nice to say dont say anything at all

@inter
I cant stand people who sit there and call peoples work worthless when those people done nothing to contribute.

(01-25-2014, 08:54 PM)electrobrains Wrote: [ -> ]DO WANT! Let's figure out how to make it something that can pop up as On-Screen Display, like Steam or Uplay or Games for Windows Live!

I'm going to try to replace the SendInput() calls with this for 1.3!
https://code.google.com/p/vmulti/

i like this idea and the new look he posted
(01-24-2014, 09:59 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Toshiba Bluetooth stack? or special drivers, non Microsoft. Post your BT devices from Device Manager

I recommend people get ASUS dongles
I have this one http://www.asus.com/ca-en/Networking/USBBT400/ the 4.0 version has much greater range (Goes through few floors in my house) than 2.1 (I have tested ASUS BT-211 as well, about 3 meters before lag starts to occur)
Asus one work with MS stack and have same BT chip manufacturer as DS4 (Qualcom Atheros)

i agree this is one i have
(01-27-2014, 10:20 AM)juanjux Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

First, thanks to InhexSTER and electrobrains for their awesome work. I expect great things will come once they coordinate their efforts!

This weekend I've been testing both versions extensively (with Batman Arkham City, Metro Last Light and Planetside 2). I'm running Windows 7 home premim. I've found:

- I'm pretty much lag free with both versions.
- The touchpad mouse control doesn't work well with InhexSTER version. The pointer moves but when it arrives to some window border it jumps randomly to another place. It works pretty well with electrobains one, but the sensitivity is too high for my taste (the pointer moves too fast), and also I've found pretty impossible to use the touchpad to click because it detects movement and do a "click-drag".
- InhexSTER version sometimes gets stuck in a locked movement to the right, which last about 2-3 seconds and it's very annoying. This doesn't happen with electrobrains' version.
- I've problems running electrobrains version with xpadder (for Planetside 2), the cursor goes to the top left corner and get's stuck there.

Where I could find electrobains version ? I don't find any link.

Thanks
(01-27-2014, 07:43 PM)DirtyShady Wrote: [ -> ]Where I could find electrobains version ? I don't find any link.

Thanks

I've added a link in my signature to the latest development version post, just as InhexSTER has. I'll keep it updated with whatever testing target I'd like to see people use is: either another 1.2.2 to try and simply squash a few bugs, or a 1.3 Beta, or a 2.0 Alpha.
(01-27-2014, 06:06 PM)DeathWish Wrote: [ -> ]i like this idea and the new look he posted

I'm glad you like the new UI, i'm still working on it but i hope to have a downloadable executable by the weekend to try (mind you, it will not be hooked to the scpdriver, just a self-contained GUI for testing animations).

About the OSD idea: don't hold your breath on it. It would be neat but ATM it's the least of the priorities and it will be hard as hell to code Laugh

@electrobrains & InhexSTER: 1.3 will be an unique version or you will keep working in separate branches?
Everytime I go to play a game with my controller (NBA 2K14, NFS World mostly) every minute or so the controller just freezes, I can't use it for up to 5 seconds until it unfreezes. I am using the latest version.