..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, I see, the readme doesn't say anything about that or the first post as far as i can see...will try now.

I just bought: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6833340012

Because my old one died. I got a super deal on it, and I didn't need BT4.0

It worked, something worked, but now it is saying my Battery is 10%? I've had it plugged into USB for a week now, while I used it, surely the intense flashing didn't drain it instantly?

Also, "Wireless Controller" works perfectly, but Xbox 360 one doesn't. I just plugged it into USB and now it shows two controllers, one with 10% charge, other with 100%.Two Xbox 360 controllers show in Windows. Also can't get the light to shut off in BT.

Even in USB Mode, the LED won't go off / I can't restore functionality in any game =/
Little update about the interface: i completed all the mock-up and i've already decided almost all features.
I'm already using it (in my mind Ohmy ) and it should be interesting.
Tomorrow i'll start coding it, as far as i have something barely functional to show i will post here Laugh
(01-24-2014, 09:44 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I see, the readme doesn't say anything about that or the first post as far as i can see...will try now.

I just bought: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6833340012

Because my old one died. I got a super deal on it, and I didn't need BT4.0

It worked, something worked, but now it is saying my Battery is 10%? I've had it plugged into USB for a week now, while I used it, surely the intense flashing didn't drain it instantly?

Also, "Wireless Controller" works perfectly, but Xbox 360 one doesn't. I just plugged it into USB and now it shows two controllers, one with 10% charge, other with 100%.Two Xbox 360 controllers show in Windows. Also can't get the light to shut off in BT.

Are you using Toshiba Bluetooth stack? or special drivers, non Microsoft. Post your BT devices from Device Manager

I recommend people get ASUS dongles
I have this one http://www.asus.com/ca-en/Networking/USBBT400/ the 4.0 version has much greater range (Goes through few floors in my house) than 2.1 (I have tested ASUS BT-211 as well, about 3 meters before lag starts to occur)
Asus one work with MS stack and have same BT chip manufacturer as DS4 (Qualcom Atheros)
It's Toshiba.

I got 9.99$ + Free shipping. All I was willing to pay after my last one broke. I can't believe this has issues with Toshiba, the most common BT out there, and DS3 version of this has no issues. So what should I do then? I guess I can just go back to SC's version, as it supports DS4 as well I hear and has no problems with Toshiba.
(01-24-2014, 10:09 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]It's Toshiba.

I got 9.99$ + Free shipping. All I was willing to pay after my last one broke. I can't believe this has issues with Toshiba, the most common BT out there, and DS3 version of this has no issues. So what should I do then? I guess I can just go back to SC's version, as it supports DS4 as well I hear and has no problems with Toshiba.

Well it doesn't use Toshiba or ms stack drivers, it doesn't even show up as BT device, because its custom driver.

I have a possible theory on how to fix this. Can you describe how left/right stick behave?
Yes, the right stick acts as the left stick in the USB Game controller. And yeah, that's what I mean, SC's seems superior in that way, none of this hassle or low incompatibility. I also can't fathom how you could ignore the largest amount of BT's out there(Toshiba makes up the lions share of BT Devices, and for them to be incompatible just seems weird to me.
(01-24-2014, 10:17 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the right stick acts as the left stick in the USB Game controller. And yeah, that's what I mean, SC's seems superior in that way, none of this hassle or low incompatibility. I also can't fathom how you could ignore the largest amount of BT's out there(Toshiba makes up the lions share of BT Devices, and for them to be incompatible just seems weird to me.

Try this dll, I might need to modify output data as well for it

Deleted...
Nope. The light stays on. Joysticks with, but Dpad doesn't, nor does the PS home, Start, options buttons, ect. Touchpad doesn't work either.
[suggestions] make touchpad click do something
instead of just a wrapper allow custom mapping
start with windows, silent mode [no icon auto-select controller when found]
auto-select the controller
turn off the controller option
turn off LED option
eventually add motion and move support
add audio support [microphone/aux, and controller speaker]
(01-24-2014, 10:43 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. The light stays on. Joysticks with, but Dpad doesn't, nor does the PS home, Start, options buttons, ect. Touchpad doesn't work either.

So sticks worked correctly? Check PM