..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

First of all thanks a lot for all that great and motivated work.

I started some years ago with a DS3 on MotionInJoy (which is horrible), than I switched to Scarlet Crush, that was such a great change.

When I discovered your first post about the DS4 Wrapper I ordered directly a new controller from Santa, hoping your drivers would work as good as the SC Wrapper.
Actually I am reading for a while now the latest posts and since my programming skills are not really useful for you guys I thought that you might be interested in adding multiple languages for this great tool.

I can offer you Spanish and German translations for free to add my grain of sand to the beach.

Might it be possible to add also mouse or keyboard commands to the custom mapping?
Right now I am still using Xpadder for that.

Kind regards and go on like this, so many people are enjoying it.
i think next version will finally have BT disconnect button Smile
Needs some testing before i am very sure its good to go. Also will require knowing BT MAC address, i am hoping i can get it over BT. Right now reading MAC works over USB.
As temporary solution i could ask enter BT address manually in Options menu, it can be retrieved through windows itself, or connect through USB first and wil save BT address
(02-25-2014, 11:31 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]i think next version will finally have BT disconnect button Smile
Needs some testing before i am very sure its good to go. Also will require knowing BT MAC address, i am hoping i can get it over BT. Right now reading MAC works over USB.
As temporary solution i could ask enter BT address manually in Options menu, it can be retrieved through windows itself, or connect through USB first and wil save BT address

Awesome, I hope it's not the turn off bluetooth idea you had earlier, because I also use my bluetooth for my headphones and mouse, which is just another reason why I like the DS4 over the DS3 for PC.
I'm having a weird issue in that in games my X button and O button on the ps4 controller are reversed. In Rayman Legends, for example, O will make me jump rather than X making me jump as it used to. This is happening across all games, and in the keybindings for the controller it doesn't seem like they accidentally got reversed. How can i fix this?
(02-25-2014, 11:31 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]i think next version will finally have BT disconnect button Smile

Will you be doing the "press-hold L1, R1, then PS button shut off the controller" or something like in the original DS3 SCP wrapper?
(02-26-2014, 03:52 AM)vgf89 Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be doing the "press-hold L1, R1, then PS button shut off the controller" or something like in the original DS3 SCP wrapper?

It will be PS+Options, makes sense i think the most since PS+Share is turn on pair mode

I've got it disconnecting nicely on my Windows 8.1 and Win 7 on different machines, sent a copy to other devs to test.
Donbabbeo, your stuff isn't working for me. Both applications crash automatically after showing nothing. I tried DS4ToolServiceTester first. What's wrong?

EDIT: ran as administrator. Probably should have done that first. It worked. Won't show the controller though.
With so many DS4 users in one place, I was wondering: how are you guys' controllers holding up? Is anybody else getting the rattling in the left side? Or the rubbery stick coating coming off? Been using mine since reasonably heavily since Christmas, and that stuff is just starting to happen for me.
(02-26-2014, 05:15 AM)raptor1138 Wrote: [ -> ]With so many DS4 users in one place, I was wondering: how are you guys' controllers holding up? Is anybody else getting the rattling in the left side? Or the rubbery stick coating coming off? Been using mine since reasonably heavily since Christmas, and that stuff is just starting to happen for me.

Been using mine for about 2 hours every day since about two weeks before PS4 launch, and it's holding up great. I have a little creaking around the controller, as though the screws at the factory weren't tight enough, but I fixed that with a 90 degree turn of my screwdriver.
Всем привет
Спасибо автору за разработку и поддержку драйвера.Это действительно нужная и полезная вещь,к тому же хорошо работающая.
Отдельное спасибо тестирующим и сообщающим о багах и ошибках.
Отличная работа!Удачи и успехов вам!