..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-05-2014, 07:20 AM)AssassinVenice Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you again but now all of a sudden the Xbox 360 controller stopped being emulated! It doesn't show up in the controllers menu in the control panel.
Oh and I do have the Xbox Accessory software installed (I checked).

If anyone could help me out here, I would appreciate it.

Restart Scp Bus device in Device manager under System or restart your machine. I recommend using 1.3 RC1 posted few pages back by me, it seems its been fixed there. I haven't seen Scp Bus driver to stop working on it.
(03-05-2014, 07:30 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Restart Scp Bus device in Device manager under System or restart your machine. I recommend using 1.3 RC1 posted few pages back by me, it seems its been fixed there. I haven't seen Scp Bus driver to stop working on it.

Thanks InhexSTER!

That worked quite nicely!
I also wanted to ask; will we ever see features like audio through controller speaker or 3.5mm jack being implemented? As I recall, when searching for the controller, the Bluetooth dongle picks up a headset signal. I haven't tested it myself yet but I'm very curious...
Hello.

When I click the "Hide DS4 Controller" checkbox, the controller shows up as disconnected. I look at the list of controllers and the only one that shows up is "Wireless Controller". This happens on both 1.2.2 and 1.3 RC1. I even re-installed the driver. I don't know why this is happening, since I don't see other people reporting it.

EDIT: Never mind. I accidentally had Steam running.
My computer freezes forever once i start the software, why?
(03-05-2014, 10:57 AM)filthydani Wrote: [ -> ]My computer freezes forever once i start the software, why?

How about you tell us more:

which OS do you use ?
Over USB or BT connected ?
at BT: Which bluetooth dongle do you use ? and which driver ?
Is any other programm running in the background that could use the controller (Steam, uplay, origin, teamspeak....?) ?
Does it appear directly after the start?
are your drivers all up to date?
which Version do you use?

and so on - a little more information would be nice.
USB
Windows 7 64 bit
build 1.2.2

I have installed the drivers for the 360 controller and then the SCP drivers.

I open the DS4 app and there is no option to select the controllers

If I click on the underlined word "controllers" beside "start minimized" I can see the controllers that are plugged in and access all the advanced settings in there but still not able to activate it in the app. Any idea about whats going on?

(03-05-2014, 02:56 PM)Hungryman00 Wrote: [ -> ]USB
Windows 7 64 bit
build 1.2.2

I have installed the drivers for the 360 controller and then the SCP drivers.

I open the DS4 app and there is no option to select the controllers

If I click on the underlined word "controllers" beside "start minimized" I can see the controllers that are plugged in and access all the advanced settings in there but still not able to activate it in the app. Any idea about whats going on?

Also, clicking "start" does nothing
Wanted to share a weird little side effect of this program that is difficult to notice, and i am unsure if someone has already brought it up. While ds4tool is running, i find that tooltips never show up. For example, when reading the new xkcd, i need to go to the mobile site (or close ds4tool) to read what the tooltip says. For all i know it only happens on my computer, but the only thing i'm sure about is it is directly tied to this program. I'm not sure anything can be done about it, but i just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone else experiences it.
Occurs with bluetooth connected, usb, or no controller.
Ver. 1.2.3 and previous versions.
How about you tell us more:

which OS do you use ? WIN 7
Over USB or BT connected ? USB
Is any other programm running in the background that could use the controller (Steam, uplay, origin, teamspeak....?) ? Nope
Does it appear directly after the start? It freezes as soon as i launch the software and i am forced to restart the computer and it dose the same after rester
are your drivers all up to date? which drivers exactly? most of them are
which Version do you use? i tried 1.2.2, 1.2.3 and 1.1.1 all had same issue
(03-05-2014, 03:12 PM)filthydani Wrote: [ -> ]How about you tell us more:

which OS do you use ? WIN 7
Over USB or BT connected ? USB
Is any other programm running in the background that could use the controller (Steam, uplay, origin, teamspeak....?) ? Nope
Does it appear directly after the start? It freezes as soon as i launch the software and i am forced to restart the computer and it dose the same after rester
are your drivers all up to date? which drivers exactly? most of them are
which Version do you use? i tried 1.2.2, 1.2.3 and 1.1.1 all had same issue

Does the software freeze when no controller connected?
(03-05-2014, 05:57 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: [ -> ]Does the software freeze when no controller connected?

Nope, only when i plug it, it used to work fine at the beginning but Not sure what happened after