..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also encountered the problem of the screen freezes at the first installation, but since no problem for me.
Many thanks for you work!
Please continue!))
Feedback about beta 2, light and rumble in bt are working ! But :

- doesn't remember settings each time you go to options and if you stop/start scpserver all is forgotten (controller 1 is always blue and 2 in red at 255 and rumble at 100-0-0)
- change description for controller instead of showing hardware ID only (0x05C4), insert options configured for the controller (color, boost options)
- need to power on controler first and launch scpserver (can we expect a launch in service soon) to get controller working (else we have wireless controler and not 360 controler in windows controller settings).

Good job for BT light and rumble !!!!

Autopoweroff option after x minutes of inactivity please .... (10 sec hold button i really don't like and forget sometimes)

edit : other question is it possible to get battery level ??? (or example if <20% led is blinking ?)
Thank you! Really glad to see work being done on this! I would also like to see full trackpad and accelerometer support in the future (will probably require a lot more work since XInput is limited to 4 axes)...and ditch MIJ and using my DS3.
Another person signing up to just to thank you for how awesome this is. If you figure out a way to accept a donation, I wouldn't have a problem throwing a couple bucks your way. You saved me from having to continue to use my ratty Dualshock 3.

Here's a few humble requests I would love to see implemented if you have to time;

-Minimize to tray option, or a better way to just leave it running and forget about it. Think there was some talk earlier in the thread about just having it be a service. That would be more awesome obviously, but that would be a good temporary option.

-Battery status would be good. Blinking LED might get annoying, but it would be a pretty good usage of it haha. As mentioned before, an automatic power off feature would be pretty good too.

-Like everyone has said, remembering the lighting settings would be fantastic as well.

Thanks so much for this though. I've been following this for a few weeks and I'm thrilled to see such rapid advancement.
Yeah, I have lots of usability updates in mind guys, for now i am trying to make sure main functionality work properly for everyone.
Also, I am considering getting IRC chat setup and maybe project page with bug/feature tracking.
(12-05-2013, 09:06 PM)gardenoflight Wrote: [ -> ]Another person signing up to just to thank you for how awesome this is. If you figure out a way to accept a donation, I wouldn't have a problem throwing a couple bucks your way.

+1

(12-05-2013, 09:06 PM)gardenoflight Wrote: [ -> ]-Battery status would be good. Blinking LED might get annoying, but it would be a pretty good usage of it haha. As mentioned before, an automatic power off feature would be pretty good to

It's the only visual sign we have (or use rumble like 3 short vibrations but i'm not fan of this solution), was like that with ds3 tool but led was smaller :-) and it was very pratical, i don't like blink too but if it's blinking it's a warning to plug your ds4 (so i think something like 20% shoudn't be annoying).
Just a question. Is there any way to tell the battery level?
(12-05-2013, 11:03 PM)bhajj94 Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question. Is there any way to tell the battery level?

I will be looking at it soon.

In tonight's update:

Led/Rum boost settings now are saved for each controller
Minimizes to tray
Another guy checking in to say you're ***** awesome.

About this battery thing, maybe add a checkbox to turn on a mode that indicates the battery level by the colour of the light? e.g. Fading from green (fully charged) to red (no charge).

Is the source code available? If you're planning to make it available, maybe open a github repo, and then you have issue tracking too.