..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-25-2014, 10:13 PM)GeorgeDB Wrote: [ -> ]Will using this software stop my controller working my PS4

No, but you need pair it every time once you switch, unless you use USB
I have a question:

Can we expect to use 3.5mm jack of DS4 (via bluetooth) in the upcoming releases of DS4tool or this is just a dream? (for listening to music wirelessly)

PS: I know that I can purchase a bluetooth headphone for this purpose but by using DS4, I can use any headphone (specially the good quality ones) for listening to music wirelessly.
Now I'm trying it with USB again, and It's just saying: Index was outside the bounds of the array

What's going wrong? It worked fine before...

on 1.3 RC, Windows 7
(03-25-2014, 10:27 PM)raya2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question:

Can we expect to use 3.5mm jack of DS4 (via bluetooth) in the upcoming releases of DS4tool or this is just a dream? (for listening to music wirelessly)

PS: I know that I can purchase a bluetooth headphone for this purpose but by using DS4, I can use any headphone (specially the good quality ones) for listening to music wirelessly.

This would be golden !
I only scrolled through 15 pages of comments to see if anyone else had the same issue before posting this so sorry if this has already been answered. When i plug in my ps4 controller my pc recognizes it but the controls it uses are way wrong and i cant figure out how to change them. So i downloaded this and while this does make my ps4 emulate like an xbox controller my pc recognizes both controllers and uses them at the same time. This really wouldn't be an issue but like i said my pc has the controls all wrong so when i press the x button, its like i clicked 2 buttons at once that do 2 different things. When i click hide ds4 controller it hides the emulated version which means my pc is using the one with the wrong controls. i have tried making the xbox 360 is my preferred controller but that didn't work and i also uninstalled and re installed all drivers but that didn't work either. Im on windows 7 and im plugged in by usb. Any help would be great!
Hey, thanks for creating this app in the first place, you made me buy the controller myself Tongue2

I'm using it on pcsx2 working fine but i had some problem at binding the analogs, it gave me up 3 different inputs if i tried to bind it again, sometimes it said wireless controller, other times said xbox 360 controller and a even third different name. (i think checking the hide ds4 option will fix this issue)

This is a note for helping the new guys installing it: I googled the xbox 360 controller driver and installed it, then i just run the ScpServer and its working

i would also suggest put the newest release 1.3 on the main post, this is the link btw: http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=49453
Hello everyone. I recently began using this tool (v1.2.2) and it is amazing! I am using it over BT and it works perfect. I have yet to run into a controller supported game that I cannot use this for.

I do have one issue though, whenever I start Steam in Big Picture mode, the analog sticks on the controller do not work. Everything else works fine but I cannot navigate with the analog sticks. If I am in a game and open the Big Picture Steam overlay, the analog sticks still do not work in there either.

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
(03-25-2014, 11:25 PM)Sean7130 Wrote: [ -> ]I only scrolled through 15 pages of comments to see if anyone else had the same issue before posting this so sorry if this has already been answered. When i plug in my ps4 controller my pc recognizes it but the controls it uses are way wrong and i cant figure out how to change them. So i downloaded this and while this does make my ps4 emulate like an xbox controller my pc recognizes both controllers and uses them at the same time. This really wouldn't be an issue but like i said my pc has the controls all wrong so when i press the x button, its like i clicked 2 buttons at once that do 2 different things. When i click hide ds4 controller it hides the emulated version which means my pc is using the one with the wrong controls. i have tried making the xbox 360 is my preferred controller but that didn't work and i also uninstalled and re installed all drivers but that didn't work either. Im on windows 7 and im plugged in by usb. Any help would be great!

You need to quit programs that automatically connect to all controllers, i.e. Steam and Uplay, first.
A while ago I've said that some games like DS and MKKE work good only with old versions of the program and just wanted to say that the problem was on my side. Every time I reconnect my controller, win8 creates an entry in devices and printers.
Therefore to play some games even with "hide ds4 option" enabled I have to "remove device" from control panel and reconnect controller.
This has to be done every time I reboot or reconnect the controller, but after that everything works perfect.
(03-26-2014, 12:30 AM)Prey86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. I recently began using this tool (v1.2.2) and it is amazing! I am using it over BT and it works perfect. I have yet to run into a controller supported game that I cannot use this for.

I do have one issue though, whenever I start Steam in Big Picture mode, the analog sticks on the controller do not work. Everything else works fine but I cannot navigate with the analog sticks. If I am in a game and open the Big Picture Steam overlay, the analog sticks still do not work in there either.

Any assistance on this issue would be greatly appreciated!

First, you should try 1.3 RC3; seriously, I don't think anybody should be using 1.2.2 at this point. Second, try to start DS4tool and get your controller set up before Steam is even started; this tool has to take priority.