..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: DS4 To XInput Wrapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just for the heck of it I updated to windows 8.1 from windows 7 and I still have the random input locking.
(12-28-2013, 09:25 PM)snedelea Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to add a feature that can change the L2 + R2 with the L1 + R1? I've just gotten used to using the L1 and R1 as my shooting and aiming buttons but the tool only allows for L2 and R2.

Thanks for your great work!

Button mapping will be available later. Smile
Hey there,

great tool so far and great effort by the OP! Thanks!

However, there is one major issue which I need to let you know - the thing is a performance hog, it eats framerate. While I easily achieve 60FPS and above on Rayman Origins with an XBox controller (660TI, i52500k), I can't get above 55FPS with the server enabled. I tested varios situations, even reinstalled the driver etc. - nothing helped, besides disabling the server. It's hard to tell if just this one game is affected or every game. The issue here however is that it's really something you don't want - performance is more important than controller any day. So I hope this helps and the OP can maybe fix the issue.
Just to start, this tool is amazing. Thanks again.
I was just wondering if there's one that could emulate a SNES controller for all the SNES ROMS I have.
Thanks again.
(12-29-2013, 02:44 AM)Tonyjoe78 Wrote: [ -> ]I was just wondering if there's one that could emulate a SNES controller for all the SNES ROMS I have.

You are using this DS4 wrapper for a DS4, right? Can't you just map your DS4 to the SNES emulator?
(12-29-2013, 12:56 AM)MrGehab Wrote: [ -> ]Button mapping will be available later. Smile

How do you know this? Sad
Did anyone notice that left/right rumbles have different patterns and it feels like they are swapped?
Hello InhexSTER

I Think most likely the Rumble is inverted?
when a Game has to rumble the left Motor, the right motor do the action (i realized this in Assetto Corsa).

I Love your early tool, but please add options to dimm the battery indicator (for battery saving and supress glare)
and maybe a option to deactivate Controllers (one DS4 is a BT and USB Controller at same time)
(12-29-2013, 03:00 AM)snedelea Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know this? Sad

"Possible additions in the future:
TouchPad support (Beta 3)
Battery Status (Beta 3)
HotPlug while tool is running
Tray icon support (Beta 2 Update 1)
Saving chosen settings (Beta 2 Update 1)
Custom button mappings"

This is from the first page.

It most likley will be included some day.
When im using the left analog stick to move a character, specifically Kingdom Hearts, it feels/looks like im controlling the character with the dpad.

So the character only moves North/South/East/West but im not getting any NE/NW movement without pauses.

Is this normal?