..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please add two more GenuineMacAddress to "ScpControl/ScpControl.ini"
04:98:F3
34:C7:31
Hey,
I'm having a little trouble getting more than one controller working on bluetooth at the same time.

I have 3 genuine DS3 controllers and they all work perfectly fine wired, and I can unplug one of them and it will connect to my bluetooth dongle that ive installed the SCP drivers on (the ASUS BT400 which is on the compatible dongles list). And i can use this controller on bluetooth while the other two are plugged in, and SCPmonitor.exe shows that its connected to bluetooth with the numbers changing.

But as soon as i try to connect a second controller to bluetooth the first one stops working and the numbers stop changing on SCPMonitor.exe for it, and my second controller just has all four lights flashing trying to connect. If i plug all the controllers back in then I can unplug one and it'll reconnect to the dongle and work fine. But the problem is with getting more than one to work on bluetooth simultaneously.

Also I get the same problem when trying to use my motherboard's built in bluetooth so I don't think the problem is with the dongle.
Hi Zarian
I also have 2 wireless joystick  from ps3
i saw same (wrong) behavior with latest version v1.5.5785.22024

currently i'm using previous https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/re...5756.37820  and all work fine
(11-04-2015, 06:56 PM)ZmeyNet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Zarian

currently i'm using previous https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/re...5756.37820  and all work fine

Thank you!! I tried the older version and everything works great now!! Must be a bug with the new version then
(11-04-2015, 06:56 PM)ZmeyNet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Zarian

Sh*t, looking into this issue Ohmy
(11-04-2015, 07:17 PM)zarian Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!! I tried the older version and everything works great now!! Must be a bug with the new version then

Sadly I can't reproduce the issues you're reporting, I had a quick look at the changes implemented between the releases and they work in my environment.

[Image: 04-11-_2015_20-26-23.png]

I just published a new release, changes include:
  • A full featured setup package created with a donated enterprise license for Advanced Installer!
  • ScpToolkit Debug Info Collector utility which simplifies the collection and compression of debug information vital for me if you need support. Please use this from now on in your requests! You'll find a shortcut to this in your start menu/page.
I highly recommend you to uninstall and remove any previous versions since I'm going to use a setup to publish from now on 'cause it allows for much simpler upgrading on your end.

Currently the setup creates shortcuts to all of the important tools on your desktop, the full tool set is available in the start menu. I'll add some customization options in future releases.

Since I'm slowly losing track of error reports I'll prioritize posts with ScpToolkit_Log-Package_XXXXXXX_1446664957.zip files attached generated by the ScpToolkit Debug Info Collector since I don't want to waste precious development time in posting reminders of what info to provide Tongue Hopefully with this attempt we'll fix these hard to track down issues faster and more efficient.

As always, stay tuned Ninja
(11-03-2015, 04:35 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, please. I know it annoying if it doesn't work for some of you but I'm flying blind if you don't submit log files. Just a reminder.
http://puu.sh/l9voN/8b81f7d0ae.zip
Hey trying out the new installer to see if it fixed my issue but still getting what looks like the same problem. This time it is more visible that something went wrong as there is an endless progress bar after dualshock 3 usb driver installed. One strange this is that system.txt shows me being on windows 8 but I had upgraded to windows 10. I tried driver cleaner before setup and the package installer was directed to an empty folder. I still am wondering if my computer name being "252-PC" is part of the problem.
(11-04-2015, 11:32 PM)252-rer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey trying out the new installer to see if it fixed my issue but still getting what looks like the same problem. This time it is more visible that something went wrong as there is an endless progress bar after dualshock 3 usb driver installed. One strange this is that system.txt shows me being on windows 8 but I had upgraded to windows 10. I tried driver cleaner before setup and the package installer was directed to an empty folder. I still am wondering if my computer name being "252-PC" is part of the problem.

Ah, Microsoft screwed up the OS detection APIs in Windows 10 Glare Thanks for reporting, I added the missing manifest which should fix this. According to your files you don't have any Bluetooth dongles connected...?
Yeah I'm just running the ds3 by cable but the service fails to start.