..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-23-2015, 08:13 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius, Thank you very much. Its working now.
just 145.81mb used!!!

Great news, pal! Cool
(09-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Great news, pal! Cool

Ok, Im testing this fix now. Of note, my controller doesn't have a reset button. It has the hole where the Official DS3 is, but there is no button. I've read other fakes were like this somewhere on the old SCP thread.
(09-23-2015, 08:25 PM)OfAnthony Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, Im testing this fix now. Of note, my controller doesn't have a reset button. It has the hole where the Official DS3 is, but there is no button. I've read other fakes were like this somewhere on the old SCP thread.

I see that SCP says workaround applied, but still no luck with BT on my end. I don't know if I just lucked out and got the worst version of this Panhai model, but it just seems this controller (I bought two) will not connect. Keeps cycling over and over. One thing that happens here and with with previous SCP installs is the controller (when plugged in) sometimes reads a mac of 06:05:04:03:02:01. I can get the mac to switch from its default address to 06:05:04:03:02:01 back and forth while plugged in over USB by holding L1+R1+PS3 Button (P3 Button for the Panhai). That's the default way to shut off the controller when connected to BT, L1+R1+PS3 Button. This controller just cycles for about ten minutes and shuts off eventually. Connects with a PS3 on BT, and shows communication with SCP, however it just blinks and cycles to oblivion. Thanks for your work, here are my logs again. See if you can notice that mac thing, it's in there somewhere.
I uninstalled the driver.
Downloaded the latest release.
restarted my pc. installed the driver.
All things are working flawlessly.
Thank you for your great respond.
(09-23-2015, 08:13 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]BETA with (possible) PANHAI Fix available!

Thanks to the user BeNeMeSh who provided his machine for tests we have progress on fake Bluetooth detection and rumble (vibration) support, you're welcome to test!
Many thanks, but for me it's no work, no have vibrations and flashing all LEDs  Sad
tried latest version and still no luck on PANHAI
uninstalled old version. deleted drivers from device manager, and restarted PC. 
Copied last beta (ScpServer_BETA_v1.5.5744.34458)to the root of my C drive this time instead of program files. made sure no unblock was needed. installed using the new installer in the beta. all logs say it looks good. 
checked drivers in device manager and everything looks good. open monitor and detects remote in usb just fine but reverts and stays on reserved when unplugged. remote flashes for about a minute or less before it shuts off. stooped service and tested with server and same results. 
again i don't know if it means anything but every time i connect it it shows the remote MAC as 00:00:00:00:00 even though i have manually paired it. if i pair it and stop the service and open up scppair it shows it but as soon as i unplug the remote it looses the MAC. i did try the reset button on back with no joy.

one last thing, unlike other fake controllers that seem to have the same 2 segment MAC addresses i noticed my first two don't match other users with the same PANHAI. I actually have two remotes that I bought at the same time from amazon and the first 2 segments do match but not to other MAC's addresses provided by other users. my MAC's are [01:10:90:9D:63:25] and [01:10:86:A1:63:25]

win 10 64 bit
DS3 PANHAI
Tried today install scp driver to my laptop with x64 windows 7 and qualcomm 3.0 bth, but still the same, no work vibration and flashing all LEDs. And tried to connect with ps3, and vibration works fine over bluetooth, i even thought that my controller broken or something else, but not, works normally
Per this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Lilypad-PS-Button-enable

Some people are interested in having the PS button map to a different button than Xbox guide. I know it should be possible to do from the source, in fact I could probably do a direct assignment myself, but it might be nice to have it assignable. I know there are no more buttons on the X360 controller to map it to, so possibly a keyboard button maybe?

That guy specifically wants it mapped to ESC, which again I could do, but I was curious about having it mappable period. Since Xbox guide is a special button it doesn't map normally in games/emulators etc.

Just curious about this, but it's no big deal.
edit: figured out what was wrong....read the installation guide and found out that not following step four led to the problem. After unblocking the zip file before I extracted it, everything worked when I went to run the scpdriver install. No problems now...

advice.... READ THE MANUAAAAAL

Hello good sir, I'm having a bit of a problem when installing scp drivers for my ds4 controller. Attached pick of what happens

[Image: scpds4.png]

edit
(09-24-2015, 10:29 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Per this thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Lilypad-PS-Button-enable

Some people are interested in having the PS button map to a different button than Xbox guide. I know it should be possible to do from the source, in fact I could probably do a direct assignment myself, but it might be nice to have it assignable. I know there are no more buttons on the X360 controller to map it to, so possibly a keyboard button maybe?

That guy specifically wants it mapped to ESC, which again I could do, but I was curious about having it mappable period. Since Xbox guide is a special button it doesn't map normally in games/emulators etc.

Just curious about this, but it's no big deal.

I have a ps2 like gamepad that has no ps button, accidentally motioninjoy supports it.
And again accidentally it mapped select+start to ps button.
So when I press both select+ start Windows thinks I'm pressing the guide button.