..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, (I don't know if I can do this post, but I need help of the experts that use this tool)
i need your help: last month I bought a dualshock 3 on internet. In these days I tried it and I have problem to connect it and use the Bluetooth connectivity like use it on playstation3 without cable and use it with a dongle on my computer. I contact the seller and he says that the controller is not fake and he need a complete charge cycle to use it. A few minutes ago I downloaded SCP Toolkit driver and when I connect it appear this notice (https://postimg.org/image/nqna89fc5/) instead when I connect my two controller (one take with the console and the other in a shop) appear this (https://postimg.org/image/j0p4o2vvf/). The tool is sure about the controller is fake and not original? The external part of the controller is really similar to my other controllers but the intern is completely different
(Maybe my English may be wrong, I'm sorry for this)
(08-29-2016, 11:59 PM)Alessio278 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, (I don't know if I can do this post, but I need help of the experts that use this tool)
i need your help: last month I bought a dualshock 3 on internet. In these days I tried it and I have problem to connect it and use the Bluetooth connectivity like use it on playstation3 without cable and use it with a dongle on my computer. I contact the seller and he says that the controller is not fake and he need a complete charge cycle to use it. A few minutes ago I downloaded SCP Toolkit driver and when I  connect it appear this notice (https://postimg.org/image/nqna89fc5/) instead when I connect my two controller (one take with the console and the other in a shop) appear this (https://postimg.org/image/j0p4o2vvf/). The tool is sure about the controller is fake and not original? The external part of the controller is really similar to my other controllers but the intern is completely different
(Maybe my English may be wrong, I'm sorry for this)
I think you answered your own question there. Google how to spot a fake controller then take it up with the seller.
First off, hello everyone!
I am having 2 issues with the ScpToolkit. First one being that only 1 device can connect via bluetooth at any given time (i'm using 3 gamepads) which, as i've read here, is supposed to be resolved. Here's an image of what i get:
[attachment=60905]
The other issue is that when whichever one connects at the time via bluetooth, the L2 and R2 buttons/triggers no longer work. I am using 2 official gamepads that came with the PS3 and another offical/genuine white DS3 gamepad.
Hello,

I have two controllers:
- a Sony DS3 Controller sold with the console
- a Snakebyte PS3 controller which is wired.

Windows (7 x64) detect both controllers, but:
- Sony DS3 Controller is detected with 19 buttons ... but input does not work. 
[Image: devices_windows_05_Sony_DS3_Original.png]
- Snakebyte PS3 Controller is detected with 16 and input works.
[Image: devices_windows_04_Snakebyte.png]

Thus, I wanted to use ScpToolkit to make it work. Download latest non beta, then Driver installer.

I've played too many time with the driver installer, either with bluetooth (I have a compatible dongle), either with Xbox 360 driver.
At some point, after several unsuccessful attempt, the Xbox 360 driver detected the controller... but L2/R2 are not mapped to a button.
Not that I really care, but I've a tendency to press the wrong button and it seems the L2/R2 is mapped to the Z-axis.

1. I've tried to clean using the Wipe utility, the following (after some uninstall), but the controller is still registered somewhere as Xbox 360:

[Image: scptoolkit_driver.png]

2. With SCP drivers installed, in Windows devices, I've got two PS3 Controller and a Xbox 360 Controller

[Image: devices_windows_01.png]

3. But Windows only sees two gamepads:

[Image: devices_windows_02.png]

4. The Sony DS3 controller as seen as "Xbox 360" controller
[Image: devices_windows_03_Sony_DS3.png]

So:

- The wipe utility not doing it works completely, where should I look for the thing that register the Sony DS3 as Xbox 360 (it that a console related troll ???Smile) to remove it ? regedit ? some inf file ?

- How can I install the PS3 Controller so that it works as a PS3 controller ? Is there some log (that don't disappears) that could help me understand what to do (some logs ?
Hi Guys, i'm currently using the PS NOW, and there is this game, heavy rain, that i really wanna play to.
I launch the game, everything is alright, the controller works pretty well until BOOM here's the tricky part, the game use the SIXAXIS Motion, so i'm stuck in the intro.
So do u guys know how to turn on the SIXAXIS motion on a PS3 Controller or turn the PS3 controller into a PS4 one for the computer which allows me to play this incredible game ?

Thanks
Small question...I have been using scarlet crush for years now with my PS controllers, but my controllers are dying and I'm looking to buy a PS4 controller. Will this still properly work with a PS3 and PS4 controller simultaniously paired? Or can you only pair one kind of controller on one bluetooth?
How do you start/restart this driver without reinstalling? Every time I reboot, it doesn't recognize the controller.

Also, how do I reassign controllers? (Someone mentioned Monitor, but that doesn't have a window.)
(09-09-2016, 11:55 PM)ekarat Wrote: [ -> ]How do you start/restart this driver without reinstalling?  Every time I reboot, it doesn't recognize the controller.

Also, how do I reassign controllers?  (Someone mentioned Monitor, but that doesn't have a window.)

go to start, type services and launch it. Look for the SCP DS3 service and start it. Also set it on automatic startup. If the service is not there, go to your install folder of 'scarlet crush productions' and run 'ScpServer.exe' . 

Not sure what you mean by reassigning, whatever controller you turn on first will be assigned to '1', etc...
(08-31-2016, 11:37 PM)NoDataFound Wrote: [ -> ]- How can I install the PS3 Controller so that it works as a PS3 controller ? Is there some log (that don't disappears) that could help me understand what to do (some logs ?

The xinput wrapper emulates the ps3 controller as a 360 controller because the 360 has native support in windows. You can't run your ps3 controller as a ps3 controller on windows
Hello. This is my first post, but first of all, I would like to say that I love your app, it's incredible! I've been using it with my ps3 controllers until 1 of them died, and the other 2 started presenting problems with the analog buttons and the battery. I don't really like the xbox controller design, so being able to use PS type controllers is incredibly helpful! Thank you very much for creating such a great app!

Well, unfortunately, in my country, it's no longer viable or possible to find original ps3 controllers (or xbox for that matter) without paying about 3-4 times the normal price and with a 85% chance of being a fake, so I had to settle with a cheap ps3/pc controller hybrid. While it works normally on a ps3, it only shows up as a hid compliant pc controller on pc (with force feedback disabled). I tried installing the dualshock xbox driver, but it detects the controller as fake, and after the setup is finished, the controller won't work at all until I uninstall the driver. I ran the scptoolkit analyzer, and generated a hid report dump; if possible, could you please add compatibility for this controller in your next release?

Thanks for your time