..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, are the fake PANHAI controllers working on BT?
cause i ordered 4 and they still have not come to test but im curious
Unfortunately i couldn't get this new version to work with a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit..... Well i take it back i got it to work once, but when i rebooted it stopped working. I attempted to uninstall/reinstall from scratch several times. The DS3 would be found both via USB and BT, but nothing would register inputs. When checking in the device manager it said "device not migrated".

I tried installing the old SCP and it worked via USB but not BT. It's something at least. Hopefully it keeps working. Has anyone found a resolution to the "Good pair/no input" issue?
Hello, please add support to my fake DS3 controller. On older version of SCP 1.2 it works fine through USB, but via bluetooth not working vibration. The last version ScpToolkit v1.6.229.15365 is not connected via bluetooth. What do you need to add support? MAC address or something else? I hope for your help to me.
(01-05-2016, 10:36 PM)randomfulness Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately i couldn't get this new version to work with a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit..... Well i take it back i got it to work once, but when i rebooted it stopped working. I attempted to uninstall/reinstall from scratch several times. The DS3 would be found both via USB and BT, but nothing would register inputs. When checking in the device manager it said "device not migrated".

I tried installing the old SCP and it worked via USB but not BT. It's something at least. Hopefully it keeps working. Has anyone found a resolution to the "Good pair/no input" issue?

I got BT working with the old version if anyone is interested. I had to use the Zadig program that came with it and install the driver over the driver for my BT chip.
Hi, firstly, great work you've put with SCP and its updates! I hope to donate you some day. But with the latest version I'm having trouble getting my controller to work. The previous stable version worked like a charm. And when updating to the latest version the controller is registered as I see the "Charging" status in the monitor, but pressing ANYTHING on the controller it does not respond, I even used the tester, yet no input respond.. But rolling back to the previous update got my controller to work. I use a wired legit PS3 controller. Hopefully this gets fixed. However if you are busy with life I will wait. Smile

EDIT: Another thing is that, when playing racing games, if I wanna do burnouts the L2(Brake/Reverse) and R2(Accelerate) don't seem to work in conjunction.
Hi and thanks for the great work. I'm having a problem using my DS4 with bluetooth. I'm using an integrated Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B721 , which is not on the list of the compatible bluetooth devices. When I open the monitor with the DS4 plugged in I see the Host Address and the Pad One DS4 charged, but when I unplug the controller the Pad One becomes Reserved and the light on the pad is off (if I press the PS button it flashes for a bit and then goes off again). Is the problem the uncompatible bluetooth device or something else? By the way it works perfectly while connected by USB cable. Thank you.[attachment=58632]
Newfag here,
tried everything to get a genuine PS3 controller via cable working with this and an older version, but the controller did nothing except blinking with the recent version. I tried to solve it on a Dark Souls thread on Steam, but they couldn't help me as well even though I did everything that they suggested. Clean wipe, fresh installation, restarting everything was effortless. So hoepfully someone here knows what might be the problem.
I have a Acer V 13 netbook with USB 2.0 / 3.0 ports and Windows 8.1 64 bit. I had Motionjoy but uninstalled and remved it via cmd controls...
(12-30-2015, 01:22 PM)Ansem93 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys I have a little problem with windows 10 64-bit: every time that I have to shut down/restart my pc, windows will install the default driver of the BT dongle Sad
So every time I have to install them.
there's no way to avoid that?

UP Sad can someone help me? I have to reinstall the BT drivers nearly every day!
^force install checkbox may helps you.
It turns out the xbox360 analog stick emulation is messed up right now.

I noticed when playing Halo 2 with DS3, the right stick was performing weird, I decided to test my controller on dolphin, one test with a wired 360 controller and one with my wireless DS3 controller. The test showed the 360 controller moving the right stick in a circle, but the DS3 rotated across the entire square. This is bad when it comes to playing PC games like halo since they rely on having accurate controls.

This is also posted to github.com.

Note: this is a genuine (not a fake) DS3 controller.