..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-10-2015, 01:26 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404&REV_0112

USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404

Have you found these in ScpControl.ini?

I found those in device manager. The one i found in scpcontrol.ini, under Bluetooth dongle is {2F87C733-60E0-4355-8515-95D6978418B2}
Do you think this could be a Windows 10 issue? Or just a compatability issue with my bluetooth adaptor?
(10-11-2015, 07:34 PM)Leon360z Wrote: [ -> ]I found those in device manager. The one i found in scpcontrol.ini, under Bluetooth dongle is {2F87C733-60E0-4355-8515-95D6978418B2}
Do you think this could be a Windows 10 issue? Or just a compatability issue with my bluetooth adaptor?

You have to add HardwareId = USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404 to the [Bluetooth Dongles] section and run the installer again to see a difference. Do not touch the DeviceGuid value!
(10-10-2015, 01:39 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly can reproduce this behavior on my HP Elitebook with it's built in Intel WiFi+Bluetooth combo card. I haven't found a way to fix it yet and I don't even have the slightest idea what's going on there ATM Glare

Mine's similar, but Qualcomm/Atheros. Let me know if there's any testing I can do to help you along. I also have a standalone 2.1 usb dongle from my old laptop, which used to work perfectly with Scarlet Crush's drivers, of course that was also on Windows 7. I could try it, but I'm not familiar with using multiple bluetooth controllers. Can I pick which one gets the SCP driver? I have no idea how to go about it.
(10-11-2015, 07:46 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You have to add HardwareId = USB\VID_13D3&PID_3404 to the [Bluetooth Dongles] section and run the installer again to see a difference. Do not touch the DeviceGuid value!

Tried that now and it works! (With a satisfying 'pop' on connection xD )
It even works after rebooting which on the 'old' SCP server it didnt. Thanks so much.
Quote:Ahhh, now I understand the weird behavior; that's just a "PS3-compatible" generic gamepad that in no way represents a DualShock, it's just printed on there Laugh CSL are known for distributing counterfeit hardware...
Well, it used to "rumble" with an older driver (see previous posts, about the "that would not quit")... CSL (something C, S for sheet (ee = i), and L for the laughs, I guess...) Wink

Quote:In the installer log there's no sign of the DS3 driver being applied, did you have the Gamepad plugged in during installation with the HWID added to ScpControl.ini?
Yes, sure did... but I had to manually start the service, for it to use the LibUSBk driver, it was turned off during install...

Edit: btw. XPadder reads all buttons except the two extras, Turbo and Clear, I guess those are either "for looks" or internal...
[attachment=57556]
X and Y - left stick, Z and Rz - light stick, Button - Left and Right Trigger/Shoulder, Select and Start, Triangle-Circle-Cross (X)-Square. POV - Pad values... fyi...
(10-11-2015, 08:19 PM)BadBigBen Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it used to "rumble" with an older driver (see previous posts, about the "that would not quit")... CSL (something C, S for sheet (ee = i), and L for the laughs, I guess...) Wink

Yes, sure did... but I had to manually start the service, for it to use the LibUSBk driver, it was turned off during install...

Edit: btw. XPadder reads all buttons except the two extras, Turbo and Clear, I guess those are either "for looks" or internal...

Turbo and Clear only work "within" the controller and can't be accessed by the PC or any other device.
Ok, so I uninstalled, ran the ScpCleanWipe and reinstalled, and now the PDP is recognized by the program. However, when playing a game the controller runs into some issues, namely that I completely lose control of the character. It will either keep me stuck moving in a direction and interpret a button as being held down, or will just stop taking input all together leaving the character motionless. I've also noticed that my pc recognizes it as both an "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" as well as a "Wireless Controller for PS3", so I wonder if that could cause an issue.    But some progress is better than no progress I always say, at least I got this far Biggrin  I'm including my updated logs with this post, hopefully there's somethin in there you can use Smile
I have an issue with my original Sony DS3 controller not sending anything(or scpserver not translating directinput into xinput not sure which one of the two). my controller connects just fine over USB and Bluetooth, but when I click the buttons there is no response. It used to work previously when I installed version 1.2 a couple of weeks ago, but now I ran ScpCleanWipe.exe and upgraded to the latest version and added a bluetooth dongle and it just doesn't work any more...
I tried installing and uninstalling different builds multiple times. I tried removing the Bluetooth dongle and installing different driver builds without it as well.

images of the installation log and scpMonitor:
http://imgur.com/a/vJSeD

2 controller icons in Devices and Printers:
http://prntscr.com/8q8c7n
(10-11-2015, 10:47 PM)LinkTree Wrote: [ -> ]I have an issue with my original Sony DS3 controller not sending anything(or scpserver not translating directinput into xinput not sure which one of the two). my controller connects just fine over USB and Bluetooth, but when I click the buttons there is no response. It used to work previously when I installed version 1.2 a couple of weeks ago, but now I ran ScpCleanWipe.exe and upgraded to the latest version and added a bluetooth dongle and it just doesn't work any more...
I tried installing and uninstalling different builds multiple times. I tried removing the Bluetooth dongle and installing different driver builds without it as well.

images of the installation log and scpMonitor:
http://imgur.com/a/vJSeD

2 controller icons in Devices and Printers:
http://prntscr.com/8q8c7n

Are you sure it's not on the xinput side? If everything on the SCP side is connecting then that's where I'd be looking next. Try removing and reinstalling the official  Xbox controller driver.
(10-12-2015, 01:25 AM)PrincessWordplay Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it's not on the xinput side? If everything on the SCP side is connecting then that's where I'd be looking next. Try removing and reinstalling the official  Xbox controller driver.

My dear Princess! You are a life saver! Thank you. I uninstalled->reinstalled the xbox controller driver and restarted my PC and it works now.