..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-19-2015, 07:57 PM)Schadows Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to remap the touchpad ?
I know there isn't any on microsoft gamepad, but it could also be use to trigger button combination (ex : A+B+RT).

Not yet.
What new feature are coming with the redesign?
Any chance to get a turbo option for the buttons? Like the one that's in Motionjoy.
Progress report on Profiler GUI:

[Image: 20-08-_2015_21-46-05.png]
Good evening, I have been trying to get the pressure sensitive to work with my pcsx2. I have all files stored on my D:storage drive (not in c:programfilesx86) I have the Ximput1_3.dll x32 in the plugins folder (still on D drive) and I am trying to use the lilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll plugin, however ds3 native is greyed out. I am using your newest version that you have posted to this forum. When I try to uncheck xinput in the plugin configuration the system crashes. The fixes I found for this was to remove the pokepomen (something like that) which I did, and to make sure none of the files are in the c:programfilesx86 folder (they are not) is there something I am forgetting?
(08-20-2015, 09:24 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Progress report on Profiler GUI:

Nice work man, any chance at getting a way to set a threshold so that the pressure sensitive buttons only activate after getting over that threshold?
(08-21-2015, 04:19 AM)Primode Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work man, any chance at getting a way to set a threshold so that the pressure sensitive buttons only activate after getting over that threshold?

Yes Biggrin

[Image: 21-08-_2015_09-43-05.png]
(08-21-2015, 01:48 AM)dmoney53 Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening, I have been trying to get the pressure sensitive to work with my pcsx2. I have all files stored on my D:storage drive (not in cTongue2rogramfilesx86) I have the Ximput1_3.dll x32 in the plugins folder (still on D drive) and I am trying to use the lilyPad-Scp-r5875.dll plugin, however ds3 native is greyed out. I am using your newest version that you have posted to this forum. When I try to uncheck xinput in the plugin configuration the system crashes. The fixes I found for this was to remove the pokepomen (something like that) which I did, and to make sure none of the files are in the cTongue2rogramfilesx86 folder (they are not) is there something I am forgetting?

xinput1_3.dll should be on the same folder as the pcsx2 executable, not the plugins folder
(08-20-2015, 09:24 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Progress report on Profiler GUI:

Awesome, thank you Smile
So after random Windows Update restarts I had an issue where I had host address: <none> in my SCP Monitor. I had a couple of more restarts either from power outage or maybe some more updates as well but now I'm back being able to connect with the bluetooth as the host address is showing up again. I just wanted to note that this happened in case anyone else is getting it if it's just a weird Windows issue or something else.