..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-30-2015, 07:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this is the intended behavior, at this stage you can only manually switch controller positions via ScpMonitor.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the response! Knowing nothing about the level of effort involved, if it's at all possible to get it to work where the first controller turned on is always "controller 1" consider this my vote for that as a feature request. Smile

The only reason I ask for it is because of emulated games that I run with the PS3 controllers. Most emulators need to have keymapping profiles that end up being device specific, so for one player games I always need to make sure I have 'controller 1' charged and ready to be able to use. Otherwise, I have to go in and change the default keymapped profile to work with controller 2 for those times where controller 2 is the only one charged. So it's not the end of the world, but having the first controller on always be 'controller 1' would alleviate the issue of needing to go in and change keymappings manually.

Regardless, awesome work with what you've done re-vamping the Scp method. Seriously, thank you.
Since this seems to be working with both ds3 and ds4 controllers, maybe this should be promoted to the important thread section, since people are still talking in the abandoned SCP(old) thread

also, if this gets worked on enough, and the ds4 portion of this gets perfected enouygh along with the ds3, maybe this should be somehow integrated into newer versions of pcsx2, maybe as an optional "hey, wanna install this too?" thing at the end
(08-30-2015, 07:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this is the intended behavior, at this stage you can only manually switch controller positions via ScpMonitor.

Really it stores the controller? if that's so, why did you change this? in the original SCP Xinput Wrapper, via Bluetooth it assigns them in the order they connect
(08-26-2015, 06:11 AM)malianx Wrote: [ -> ]How can I force the dpad to map to the left stick's directions, Up -> Up on Stick; I've noticed a few games don't recognize the dpad at all (final fantasy 7/8 on steam for example.) I tried in the profile manager, but it doesn't seem to work or I'm missing something I should be seeing.

Is this not possible, or does no one know how?
I got a chance to try the SixAxisPairTool this weekend with my non official DS3 (Panhai). SixAxis detected the fake, but it's unable to connect to a Jailbroken ipad via BTstack. No problem connecting my official ps3 controllers to my iPad. No clue how the Panhai's works with a PS3 via BT. The BT mac adress still shows up with all 0000's when reading the SCP logs. I think the issue with these particular controllers is that SCP does not see the BT mac adress of these fakes. SCP isn't configured yet to recognize it. Or maybe they connect to the PS3 in a unique way. I'm not smart enough to know. That's my guess. Thanks for your work, possibly in the future this can be resolved.
(09-01-2015, 04:39 PM)SageX85 Wrote: [ -> ]Really it stores the controller? if that's so, why did you change this? in the original SCP Xinput Wrapper, via Bluetooth it assigns them in the order  they connect

Well... I didn't Mellow
So now I've gotten to thinking more about SCP designating the controller number. There might be some times where you do want to have a controller always be assigned to a specific number. It seems as though a lot of emulators use the windows Xinput designator to determine what is controller 1. So if SCP allowed the first linked to he controller 1, it may not always match what the emulators expect. 

Maybe it would make sense to have a check box to have first controller linked always be 1 vs numbers sticking to Xinput hardware ID. And then people can choose how they want it. 

One question, though. When I make a manual change to the controller number via ScpMonitor, does that change stick? Or is that something that has to happen after every restart or reconnect?
(09-02-2015, 07:19 PM)Magic815 Wrote: [ -> ]One question, though. When I make a manual change to the controller number via ScpMapper, does that change stick? Or is that something that has to happen after every restart or reconnect?

I honestly don't know; I'm currently completely rewriting the profile manager and it's back-ends since the existing one's code base is such a huge mess Blink
Hey guys, I've been using motioninjoy for a while and discovered scarlet.crush's version. I have poured through what I could understand from the original post, and the (thankfully) much shorter thread. I seem to be having a similar problem to Hellbringer616...in that I have everything working great while the USB is plugged in, but I can't seem to get the bluetooth connection to work. Based on the monitor, it doesn't seem to be receiving any packets, as it just sits at 000000. I've tried to include all of my information, but if I missed something please let me know.

Windows 7 x64
DS3 Controller (Numbers are too faded on the back to read- but I have tried older (2007) controllers, and a more recent (2013 model)...with the same results)
Bluetooth Dongle is generic...it was pretty cheap. USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134 - BTH DS3 Device

Logs are attached!

Thanks!
(09-03-2015, 10:35 AM)kael551 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I've been using motioninjoy for a while and discovered scarlet.crush's version. I have poured through what I could understand from the original post, and the (thankfully) much shorter thread. I seem to be having a similar problem to Hellbringer616...in that I have everything working great while the USB is plugged in, but I can't seem to get the bluetooth connection to work. Based on the monitor, it doesn't seem to be receiving any packets, as it just sits at 000000. I've tried to include all of my information, but if I missed something please let me know.

Windows 7 x64
DS3 Controller (Numbers are too faded on the back to read- but I have tried older (2007) controllers, and a more recent (2013 model)...with the same results)
Bluetooth Dongle is generic...it was pretty cheap. USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134 - BTH DS3 Device

Logs are attached!

Thanks!

Please try the following; download the attached file, stop the service, overwrite the file in the archive, start the service again and supply the service log once again.