..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-22-2015, 12:45 AM)bchiemara Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that, and stand corrected you did not say it does not have null exception...

BUT interference aside, this issue persists even while connected via wire

Which still doesn't validate your original assumptions; it isn't caused by the game's force feedback requests nor by flooding. I highly doubt it's software-related. Just try playing something very CPU sparing like a 2D platformer; the random nature of your drop-outs may indicate a hardware problem.
Need help!

I installed the scptoolkit bluetooth driver on my windows 7 macbook pro and it works flawlessly for DS3 controllers. I plug them in, unplug them, and it's paired fine. However, DS4 controllers are having trouble. I plug them in, the monitor sees them, but as soon as I unplug them they just turn off, no pairing happening. Am I missing a driver installation step? Should the scptoolkit bluetooth driver be able to see both types of controller?
(11-22-2015, 12:50 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Which still doesn't validate your original assumptions; it isn't caused by the game's force feedback requests nor by flooding. I highly doubt it's software-related. Just try playing something very CPU sparing like a 2D platformer; the random nature of your drop-outs may indicate a hardware problem.

I play Star Trek Online which has more vast environments and higher detail textures and areas, and the controller does not drop out either wireless or wired during that gameplay which can last for over 8-12 hours if I get on and all my friends are on teamspeak.

So it isn't a hardware problem

(11-22-2015, 01:07 AM)bchiemara Wrote: [ -> ]I play Star Trek Online which has more vast environments and higher detail textures and areas, and the controller does not drop out either wireless or wired during that gameplay which can last for over 8-12 hours if I get on and all my friends are on teamspeak.

It has to be software related, by observation and testing that I've personally done.
(11-22-2015, 01:07 AM)bchiemara Wrote: [ -> ]I play Star Trek Online which has more vast environments and higher detail textures and areas, and the controller does not drop out either wireless or wired during that gameplay which can last for over 8-12 hours if I get on and all my friends are on teamspeak.

It has to be software related, by observation and testing that I've personally done.

Stop acting like it can't be your code and just do the right thing and look through it, because you may have missed or overlooked something... you are human.

So what do you suggest?
(11-22-2015, 01:10 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you suggest?

I don't know, DCUO is free to play so you have access to try it out and investigate a bit. 

I do know that I press L2 and Square at the same time a lot in DC (In Star Trek L2 and square is my power to weapons profile and I am usually in that 'stance' 99% of the game so that combination does not get the workout that it does in DCUO).

The combo in DCUO that I do is L2 + Square, into L2 + X, back to L2 + Square (chaining them into each other as each of the super powers I am activating run into each other on their cool down timers)

And obviously moving right analog stick around to direct the camera and also holding down L1 to focus on my target while running the combo
everything on the controller works fine except right trigger whenever i press it my controller disconnects any ideas
it also happens with circle
i am wired

edit : the controller works fine in menus (NBA2K16) but when i get into game it just turns off and i cant do anything.
Hello! I have a problem. My original Dual Shock 3 L and R trigger are not working with Bluetooth everything works fine just this two buttons. The previous version before the latest one R trigger worked but L didn't. Nefarious if you can help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks for your work!!
Just wanna report in.

The latest version now works beautifully.Original and Fake controllers are both detected and work flawlessly with Bluetooth. No more flashing leds.

Just a tip/advise for anyone having issue that might be related, connect your ps3 controller ,make sure you uninstall previous version FROM control panel/add remove program (not from uninstall in scpdriverinstall) then remove/uninstall libusbk from device manager ( just to be safe ).

RESTART your pc (its a must in my case since scpdrvinstall stop working/crash,even with service stopped.Even when was able to install had controller and service had issues.).So RESTART(seriously stop being lazy and RESTART PC ) then Install new version, no need to pick controller, it will just auto detect later on( less risk of you messing something up). choose the bluetooth dongle if you more then 1 ( in my case i have 2, 1 for wireless headset , if you accidently install over both dongles dont PANIC, just go to

1. device manager-->libusbK usb devices-->generic bluetooth radiopick, pick the dongle you dont wish to use with controller since it will break bluetooth function with other devices (phone/headset etc ),
2. rightclick and click update driver,
3.click browse my computer
4.click let me pick from list
5. click show compatible hardware or click cambridge silicon radio ltd
6.click generic bluetooth radio
This will restore your bluetooth back to normal without messing with nerfious ps3/ps4 bluetooth driver on other dongle.

You are all set. Disconnect your controller and reconnect it, everything should auto detect as it should.In mycase both controllers are detected and work with bluetooth at the same time.Haven't tried more then 2 since i only have 2.Connect your bluetooth headset or w/e blue device you were previously using and it should work as if nothing had changed.

Smile Thank you kindly for your hard work on this software Smile

P.S Some ppl are just ungrateful and only know how to ***** on forum.. i suggest if you dont like the software.. go WRITE your OWN..~..or go BUY a Xbox controller. If you can't then there is no need to be RUDE now is there for a free software that you put 0 hours in.Provide logs, help test , donate , provide feedback , ideas if you can when you have issues with it.
(11-22-2015, 03:38 AM)Balwind Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanna report in.

The latest version now works beautifully.Original and Fake controllers are both detected and work flawlessly with Bluetooth. No more flashing leds.

Just a tip/advise for anyone having issue that might be related, connect your ps3 controller ,make sure you uninstall previous version FROM control panel/add remove program (not from uninstall in scpdriverinstall) then remove/uninstall libusbk from device manager ( just to be safe ).

RESTART your pc (its a must in my case since scpdrvinstall  stop working/crash,even with service stopped.Even when was able to install had controller and service had issues.).So RESTART(seriously stop being lazy and RESTART PC ) then Install new version, no need to pick controller, it will just auto detect later on( less risk of you messing something up). choose the bluetooth dongle if you more then 1 ( in my case i have 2, 1 for wireless headset , if you accidently install over both dongles dont PANIC, just go to

1. device manager-->libusbK usb devices-->generic bluetooth radiopick, pick the dongle you dont wish to use with controller since it will break bluetooth function with other devices (phone/headset etc ),
2. rightclick and click update driver,
3.click browse my computer
4.click let me pick from list
5. click show compatible hardware or click cambridge silicon radio ltd
6.click generic bluetooth radio
This will restore your bluetooth back to normal without messing with nerfious ps3/ps4 bluetooth driver on other dongle.

You are all set. Disconnect your controller and reconnect it, everything should auto detect as it should.In mycase both controllers are detected and work with bluetooth at the same time.Haven't tried more then 2 since i only have 2.Connect your bluetooth headset or w/e blue device you were previously using and it should work as if nothing had changed.

Smile Thank you kindly for your hard work on this software Smile

P.S Some ppl are just ungrateful and only know how to ***** on forum.. i suggest if you dont like the software.. go WRITE your OWN..~..or go BUY a Xbox controller. If you can't then there is no need to be RUDE now is there for a free software that you put 0 hours in.Provide logs, help test , donate , provide feedback , ideas if you can when you have issues with it.

Thank you kindly, glad it's of use for you! Happy