..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is only 1 file called with log : log4net.xml should i attach it here?
(09-09-2015, 07:25 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Your Bluetooth dongle is prior specification 2.0 + EDR so it won't work! Ever! Please get a new dongle.

Thats the second dongle i bought, that suppose to have edr. Damn scammers.
i find them lol, sorry ... Smile
(09-09-2015, 07:34 PM)Al3ss4ndr093 Wrote: [ -> ]there is only 1 file called with log : log4net.xml  should i attach it here?

Nope, it should look like this:

[Image: 09-09-_2015_19-39-15.png]
(09-09-2015, 07:39 PM)Al3ss4ndr093 Wrote: [ -> ]i find them lol, sorry ... Smile

No worries Biggrin Download and replace the attached file, run ScpDriver again, hit uninstall and then install again optionally with Force ticked.
(09-09-2015, 07:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]No worries Biggrin Download and replace the attached file, run ScpDriver again, hit uninstall and then install again optionally with Force ticked.

thanks ;Winkill let u know soon if its working, will try now  Biggrin
(09-09-2015, 07:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]No worries Biggrin Download and replace the attached file, run ScpDriver again, hit uninstall and then install again optionally with Force ticked.

wooow its working now (installed without force install)!!! Biggrin  Laugh Tongue 

thank u very much !! u are awesome!!!

you've been very helpful, thanks again  Smile

ps: love the sounds that u add Wink very nice job!
(09-09-2015, 08:05 PM)Al3ss4ndr093 Wrote: [ -> ]wooow its working now!!! Biggrin  Laugh Tongue 

thank u very much !! u are awesome!!!

you've been very helpful, thanks again  Smile

ps: love the sounds that u add Wink very nice job!

Glad it worked, I'll add your dongle to the official release.

Yeah, the sounds are my latest gimmick; I remember someone in the old thread asking for some sounds on connect and disconnect so as a little filler to clear my head I added those Laugh
I'm having issues getting the bluetooth running on my machine.

Bluetooth ID:
USB\VID_04CA&PID_300B&REV_0001
USB\VID_04CA&PID_300B

DS3 ID:
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

To me it seems like the BT driver is not installing. As the device is showing under Bluetooth Devices and seems to have  default Qualcomm Driver on it.
(09-09-2015, 08:07 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Glad it worked, I'll add your dongle to the official release.

Yeah, the sounds are my latest gimmick; I remember someone in the old thread asking for some sounds on connect and disconnect so as a little filler to clear my head I added those Laugh

Yes, they are great Smile

good job,and good luck with it Tongue Happy .... will follow u here for new updates and new stuff

you're very kind, thanks again  Wink