..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everyone. Hoping someone may have some advice for me.

Just bought a new dongle off the compatible list and each controller (3 DS3s, 1 DS4) connects via both usb and bluetooth just fine, but in-game I'm only getting response from controller slots 1 and 2. Thought it may have been the controllers, but swapping the positions around in scp monitor each of them work just fine as long as they are in the 1/2 position. Also tried restarting pc and reinstalling the software, of course.

Any suggestions on what else I should try?
(07-16-2016, 08:54 PM)XantheFIN Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/333

Try.

1. Install nefarius drivers
2. run scpServer then stop
3. run old scpServer with mod scpControl.dll

?

It's not working
I cannot open modify settings using ScpProfiler, the Button Mappings section is the only one that opens up, and I can't open other settings. I want to change my DS4 touchpad settings so that I can add start/select buttons but I can't seem to get around it. Any workarounds? I'm on Windows 10 64 bit, and tried running it on various compability modes, no progress though.
Using windows 7 64. I would like to be able to use my ps3 controllers on my PC. I use to have motionjoy but that is uninstalled, via control panel and device manager to get rid of junk that stayed in there.

In OP there a list of install reqs. which I have done though a couple like directx runtime, visual c++ 2010 redis. package told me I already had those or a newer version of them. I couldn't download the xbox 360 controller driver as it leads to a 404.

Installed scptoolkit, installed drivers and while I see them now in my devices and printers window my games don't seem to realize I have a controller plugged in and run just via KB and mouse.

Here's a pic of my devices and printers window:

http://imgur.com/a/CXStf

Dunno if it has to do with not being able to download the xbox 360 drivers?

Any help would be great!
Alrighty after messing around with this all day and finally uninstalling scptoolkit I got it working. What I ended up doing was going to install InputMapper and it checked if if I needed anything else like them runtime etc but saw I didn't have the xbox 360 controller drivers.

It then proceeded to ask my to install that which I did though it had a slightly different name "microsoft xbox 360 accessories 1.2" which it installed. It then asked if I wanted to install InputMapper which I cancelled. I then reinstalled scptoolkit.

My original ps3 controller is now working even though my generic china built ps3 non rumble one doesn't. The scp monitor, in "input tester" when you right click it at bottom right, seems to recognize my original ps3 controller but not the cheapo one.

here's pic of my devices/printers window:
http://imgur.com/a/sTnBq

Here's pic of my device manager:
http://imgur.com/a/X31xQ

Should the cheapo one work?
Hello
I was having no problems whatsoever with my original DS3 (Wired) until out of nowhere i started having a weird issue that seems to manifest in some variations raging from not connecting at all to shutting down after a few seconds of working, right now there are 2 problems that seems more frequent:

1: When i install it on the drive installer, the controller will have its LED alight for as long as i don't touch it, but whenever i try pressing any buttons the controller will recognize it as if it was working with no problems, but will stop working after 2 or 3 seconds

Or...

2: Similarly to the first one, but this time i can actually press the buttons for as long as i can and work no problems, that is until i mess with it's motion sensor, the controller will shut down whenever i point it upwards or any other significant motion

Tried re-installing SCPToolkit many times and tried resetting the controller but to no avail, the controller also works fine on the PS3
At the very least i'd like to know if there's a way to disable the motion sensor since the second issue seems to happen more often
Though I had this all worked out but seems like everytime I reboot the pc I have to reinstall drivers for my controller to work. IF I leave controller plugged in on reboot it just keep flashing, unplugging it and replugging does nothing, have to reinstall drivers.
I bought a generic Tomee brand PS3 controller and it doesn't seem to work with SCP. The controller installs right away in windows and it's inputs are recognized, but when I attempt to install it as a DS3 controller the inputs no longer function and I have to uninstall the device.

I've attached my debug and the HID report for the controller. Is there anything I can do?
[Image: GbvM7uZ.png]

Also re-installed several times, ran_ScpToolkit Clean Wipe Utility_ prior to each install.

Controller is original PS3 DS3.

Please advice. Thank you.

Ref: https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/issues/387