..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! First of all, 1000 thanks for this awesome program!

Yesterday, i installed SCPToolkit searching some program that make my Dualshock 3 works with my bluetooth dongle. I have a really cheap dongle, the ID is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0100 and USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001. Well, it worked perfect yesterday, but today when i have tried to connect it via bluetooth nothing happens. It only works with usb.

Here is my log, i hope you can help me Laugh

https://mega.nz/#!zQkG1QRD!jVqxnjtV3_970...9z48cPkSFs
My PS3 controller installs correctly, and seems to be working fine. But 2 thins:

1.- How do I disconnect the pad after im finsihed playing?
2.-The leds are always off. Shouldnt one be on when the pad is on?
Its called "DS3 Service" in the services.msc, the screenshot is taking of the services with the letter "S"

(10-01-2015, 06:15 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]So it is uninstalled...

There are many ways of achieving the same results of removing a service. I don't want to sound rude, I just want to make the problem clear and hopefully make this easier to fix.

Tried this both in safe mode and in normal mode -
Ran DS3 installer as admin (whatever its called) and hit uninstall with both the BTH and DS3 plugged in.
Went to Device Manager and under the "lib w/e", I uninstalled and deleted the files associated with both the DS3 and BTH.
Opened up USBdeview and made sure to delete any other drivers associated with the DS3 and BTH devices tied to the USB ports they are plugged into.
Opened up Regedit, local machine > currentcontrolset > services> deleted anything that had DS3 service or SCP DS3, anything that looked like it could be associated with the install of SCP DS3 install.
Opened up a cmd as admin and entered the deletion commands (sc delete) that are recommended by Microsoft and others for deleting services that won't remove for the 1075 error code.
Ran sfc /scannow, it found no itegrity issues.

After all that, which should be a 100% clean uninstall, the DS3 Service will not install correctly. It will be added to the services.msc but upon trying to start it, it gives the 1075 error again. Which is why the SCP monitor is showing a bunch of '00s' for the controller and MAC address. It's very odd. Ironically, if you start the DS3server.exe, it will fill in all the correct info (MAC address + show controller charging and connected info) but the controller won't work. If you close and open the scpMonitor while the server is running, it will update the scpMonitor with the same correct info, but it won't work. Unplugging the controller will freeze the monitor data until you exit and reopen, but the server data will update as normal and appear working, though its not.
(10-01-2015, 07:33 PM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]Its called "DS3 Service" in the services.msc, the screenshot is taking of the services with the letter "S"

There are many ways of achieving the same results of removing a service. I don't want to sound rude, I just want to make the problem clear and hopefully make this easier to fix.

Tried this both in safe mode and in normal mode -
Ran DS3 installer as admin (whatever its called) and hit uninstall with both the BTH and DS3 plugged in.
Went to Device Manager and under the "lib w/e", I uninstalled and deleted the files associated with both the DS3 and BTH.
Opened up USBdeview and made sure to delete any other drivers associated with the DS3 and BTH devices tied to the USB ports they are plugged into.
Opened up Regedit, local machine > currentcontrolset > services> deleted anything that had DS3 service or SCP DS3, anything that looked like it could be associated with the install of SCP DS3 install.
Opened up a cmd as admin and entered the deletion commands (sc delete) that are recommended by Microsoft and others for deleting services that won't remove for the 1075 error code.
Ran sfc /scannow, it found no itegrity issues.

After all that, which should be a 100% clean uninstall, the DS3 Service will not install correctly. It will be added to the services.msc but upon trying to start it, it gives the 1075 error again. Which is why the SCP monitor is showing a bunch of '00s' for the controller and MAC address. It's very odd. Ironically, if you start the DS3server.exe, it will fill in all the correct info (MAC address + show controller charging and connected info) but the controller won't work. If you close and open the scpMonitor while the server is running, it will update the scpMonitor with the same correct info, but it won't work. Unplugging the controller will freeze the monitor data until you exit and reopen, but the server data will update as normal and appear working, though its not.

Sorry if I might confuse your case with someone else's, it's quite hard to keep track of the conversations... The error code you get means something completely different, the service get's installed and removed fine! It means that the Scp Virtual Bus Driver installation failed! Without the driver, the service is pretty much useless and won't start.
(10-01-2015, 07:48 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I might confuse your case with someone else's, it's quite hard to keep track of the conversations... The error code you get means something completely different, the service get's installed and removed fine! It means that the Scp Virtual Bus Driver installation failed! Without the driver, the service is pretty much useless and won't start.

Completely understandable. Well before posting I looked at a lot of many other users problems and many others that couldn't get it working also experienced the 1075 error when trying to start the ds3Service. Do you know of a way or where to find that driver to remove it? I think something is left behind when removing/installing the service preventing it from working
(10-01-2015, 08:02 PM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]Completely understandable. Well before posting I looked at a lot of many other users problems and many others that couldn't get it working also experienced the 1075 error when trying to start the ds3Service. Do you know of a way or where to find that driver to remove it? I think something is left behind when removing/installing the service preventing it from working

I'm drafting the new release as we speak, including the "Clean Wipe Utility" I announced, you're very welcome to test it! It tries to clean the Windows Driver Store to remove any traces of the drivers, hopefully Ninja
New release up! Including important bugfixes in the driver installer and introducing a "Clean Wipe Utility" to remove all traces of Scp-Software from your system automatically!

Important note for "fake" Ds3-Owners: there's a new option in the settings manager you have to tick if you have a counterfeit DS3:

[Image: 01-10-_2015_20-55-34.png]

This is to prevent genuine owners having troubles with accidentally getting their controller detected as fake and introduce unwanted protocol changes.
This fixed the leds! Thanks

Whats the best way to disconnect the pad when its connected via BT? Holding the PS button until it turns off? This works, but havent read anything about the "official way" to do in the documentation.
(10-01-2015, 08:55 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]New release up! Including important bugfixes in the driver installer and introducing a "Clean Wipe Utility" to remove all traces of Scp-Software from your system automatically!

Important note for "fake" Ds3-Owners: there's a new option in the settings manager you have to tick if you have a counterfeit DS3:

[Image: 01-10-_2015_20-55-34.png]

This is to prevent genuine owners having troubles with accidentally getting their controller detected as fake and introduce unwanted protocol changes.

Bad news the scp service still wont start even after  doing the wipe. I honestly dont know what else to do i get the same error
(10-01-2015, 09:30 PM)Deathcrazy Wrote: [ -> ]Bad news the scp service still wont start even after  doing the wipe. I honestly dont know what else to do i get the same error

Forget the service, focus on fixing the bus driver installation. Something on your machine is preventing it. You might try this temporarily, I heard from other users it helped.