..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-07-2015, 03:11 AM)Zenoxio Wrote: [ -> ]Win7 user. I'm moving from the original ScpServer to this one:

The instructions were fairly vague to me. How do I know which device to pick for dongle, and which to pick for controller? None look familiar.

[EDIT] I took a guess and think I got it right. An issue I'm finding is after plugging in a controller, unplugging it (and it remains on Bluetooth), plugging in 2-3 more controllers and unplugging them, none of the additional controllers remain on BT. They return to flashing the 4 lights. It's almost like only the first connected ends up on BT. Also, when the controllers eventually turn off they are still listed in Game Controllers in Windows (XBOX 360 For Windows, as normal). This all worked fine in the original ScpServer. Attached logs.

More experimenting, yeah my controllers are not being removed under devices when they're turned off. When I reattached controller 1 after it turned off and also had controller 2 connected, it was turned on as controller 3.

(Also how can I switch which player a controller is, and how can I check the battery percent?)

Use this App please from now on to submit logs:

[Image: 07-11-_2015_11-36-56.png]
(11-07-2015, 09:56 AM)SocietyX Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to find out if my Dongle is even supported, or should I get something else? Cause it definitely doesn't want to sync over BT right now.. the HD Id's on it seem to be [ USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8&REV_0112 ]  // [ USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8 ]

I'm fairly sure I read this was compatible in past, but I don't see it on the list for this one? Any help would be appreciated.

Log pack please. Ninja

(11-07-2015, 10:03 AM)Raykur Wrote: [ -> ]So how am i suppose to attach the thing and post it here? I just created this account right now cause i did the gamepad analyzer thingy Tongue

EDIT: Nvm, so i'll just leave it here then.... Tongue

Why did you run the gamepad analyzer? Doesn't look like you want to contribute an unknown pad since it seems you have a DualShock 3. If you like to report a problem please be more detailed and use this app:

[Image: 07-11-_2015_11-36-56.png]
(11-07-2015, 12:42 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Log pack please. Ninja

Hopefully this should do it
(11-07-2015, 01:08 PM)SocietyX Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this should do it

Indeed it does; you have a fake controller. Try this:

[Image: 05-11-_2015_10-42-20.png]
(11-07-2015, 01:20 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed it does; you have a fake controller. Try this:

[Image: 05-11-_2015_10-42-20.png]

Ok I did that, and the one controller I was mostly testing with, the single light comes on as if it's paired now, but it doesn't actually work in the game. Where if I plug it into USB, it works like normal. The 2nd Controller doesn't seem to "Pair" at all as it constantly flashes, but also works if I plug it in Via USB. This is same behavior I was getting PRE-Counterfeit checkbox except now one controller atleast pretends to pair. New upload incase you needed it.

EDIT: Just want to pre-emptively say thanks for your help on this. I'm doing all this for my Mom who's about to have surgery so she can play some old Nintendo and emulators in bed while she's laid up for 6 + weeks, so your help will bring someone a lot of happiness Tongue
Dear Nefarious, would it be possible for you, to somehow make a nice and peachy .deb package for Linux containing your drivers? Or can I somehow compile/install stuff by myself without much dev related knowledge? I've tried to install QtSixA on Ubuntu 15.10 but it gives errors right and left. If I'm somehow speaking about "oranges and bananas" situation then please don't mind me, cause my brain is half dead anyway. Sincerely VnnAmed
(11-07-2015, 03:24 PM)VnnAmed Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Nefarious, would it be possible for you, to somehow make a nice and peachy .deb package for Linux containing your drivers? Or can I somehow compile/install stuff by myself without much dev related knowledge? I've tried to install QtSixA on Ubuntu 15.10 but it gives errors right and left. If I'm somehow speaking about "oranges and bananas" situation then please don't mind me, cause my brain is half dead anyway. Sincerely VnnAmed

Sorry, this is Windows only and I'm afraid I'll stick to it Mellow There's a lot of Windows-specific code in this solution including Microsoft .NET classes which are not available on Linux or Mac OS.
(11-07-2015, 01:42 PM)SocietyX Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I did that, and the one controller I was mostly testing with, the single light comes on as if it's paired now, but it doesn't actually work in the game. Where if I plug it into USB, it works like normal. The 2nd Controller doesn't seem to "Pair" at all as it constantly flashes, but also works if I plug it in Via USB. This is same behavior I was getting PRE-Counterfeit checkbox except now one controller atleast pretends to pair. New upload incase you needed it.

EDIT: Just want to pre-emptively say thanks for your help on this. I'm doing all this for my Mom who's about to have surgery so she can play some old Nintendo and emulators in bed while she's laid up for 6 + weeks, so your help will bring someone a lot of happiness Tongue

Sorry but unfortunately you're owning a fake model I don't support yet. Since I'm not at home this weekend I can't continue my research. If you wanna stick with this controller you have to wait I'm afraid. My sincerest condolences to your mom!
Hello Nefarius!! thanks for all your work! I am facing a problem. Everything works ok when I am using my original Dual Shock 3 with USB cable but when I use it bluetooth the L trigger doest work at all. Just that button is not working the rest are working perfectly. Do you have any idea to solve this issue? Thanks in advance Nefariuos! You did and continuing doing a great job!
Trying to install this on Windows 10, but before I can get the drivers installed, the Driver Installer crashes after a few seconds whenever I try to select either a dongle or a controller.