..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a poll about the future!

Yeah that's right, I want YOU to vote NOW and become a part of the future of this project! Or something less dramatic Biggrin

Which direction should this project go next? I'm hyped to see your demands! There's cake behind this link so click it, click it now, go on, click it!
(10-04-2015, 04:28 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I made a poll about the future!

Yeah that's right, I want YOU to vote NOW and become a part of the future of this project! Or something less dramatic Biggrin

Which direction should this project go next? I'm hyped to see your demands! There's cake behind this link so click it, click it now, go on, click it!

Jw, but did you see my last post about the unknown device with the "root/ScpVBus" hardware ID?

Also, in the SCpServer.exe, what does it mean when it says " Bus open: offset 0 - Bus open: Failed" ?
(10-04-2015, 05:45 PM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]Jw, but did you see my last post about the unknown device with the "root/ScpVBus" hardware ID?

Also, in the SCpServer.exe, what does it mean when it says " Bus open: offset 0 - Bus open: Failed" ?

Ofc. I saw it, but I don't reply until I have smth. meaningful to say Tongue Which is now, try the following:
  1. Open an elevated command prompt (Google)
  2. Navigate to the Scp's System directory like cd "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System"
  3. Execute pnputil -i -a ScpVBus.inf
  4. Run the Driver Installer again
  5. Post results
Good luck!
I read through about 25 or so pages of comments on the thread ch4mi and WkNaZA9 seemed to be having the same problem
(10-02-2015, 02:07 PM)ch4mi Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: Ok, i just noticed that i have the same problem that the user WkNaZA9

So i will wait for some fix. Thanks and keep the great work!

I'm trying to use my DS3 over Bluetooth on my laptop running windows 8.1 with the internal bluetooth adapter, when i first install scpserver everything works perfectly but after i reboot Bluetooth wont connect anymore, controller still works over USB. This only happens when i shutdown and bootup not with restarts.
I have attached my logs. I would be very happy and grateful if you can help me solve this. cheers.
(10-04-2015, 06:09 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Ofc. I saw it, but I don't reply until I have smth. meaningful to say Tongue Which is now, try the following:
  1. Open an elevated command prompt (Google)
  2. Navigate to the Scp's System directory like cd "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System"
  3. Execute pnputil -i -a ScpVBus.inf
  4. Run the Driver Installer again
  5. Post results
Good luck!

That worked! I hope any of the info I provided helped, but if not still I am glad its working cuz I was not about to reinstall Windows lol. To anyone else that plans to try it, it took a bit longer to install than usual, probably like 2 minutes (i7 4790K) as opposed to nearly instant. I greatly appreciate the time you spent thinking and troubleshooting, I wouldn't be surprised if that command helps many others, I would even go as far to add it to the 1st post too, its simple and effective.

Best part is, I am using a ASUS BT-211 (which was marked incompatible in Windows 8.1 x64 but I managed to get it to work by installing questionable drivers causing a BSOD), but in Windows 10 it works perfectly.

Initially the MAC address did show "error" I just unplugged and reinserted it. Also, just allowed the control to go unused until it disconnected itself, pressed the PS button to sync it again and it synced perfectly in a couple seconds. Seems to be working perfectly for me.

Also, Nefarius, can I ask which Bluetooth dongle you use for Windows 10? I have someone that wants one but I want to recommend one that is guaranteed to work, unlike my questionable ASUS BT-211 that is now outdated but still works.
Hi,

I'm trying to play with a mixture of counterfeit and genuine DS3 controllers.
When i disable the option for counterfeit controller support the genuine controllers work great both with usb and bluetooth but the counterfeit controller works only with usb.
When i enable the option the counterfeit controller works great with both usb and bluetooth however the genuine controllers will connect but the leds will keep flashing and the rumble no longer works.

My first guess is that this problem can be fixed by selecting for each controller if its a genuine or counterfeit controller?

I hope this info is somewhat usefull and if you have any questions, i'm here to help.
(10-04-2015, 06:38 PM)misterrdj Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm trying to play with a mixture of counterfeit and genuine DS3 controllers.
When i disable the option for counterfeit controller support the genuine controllers work great both with usb and bluetooth but the counterfeit controller works only with usb.
When i enable the option the counterfeit controller works great with both usb and bluetooth however the genuine controllers will connect but the leds will keep flashing and the rumble no longer works.

My first guess is that this problem can be fixed by selecting for each controller if its a genuine or counterfeit controller?

I hope this info is somewhat usefull and if you have any questions, i'm here to help.

Please submit your service logs, I may have an idea how to approach this.
(10-04-2015, 06:39 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Please submit your service logs, I may have an idea how to approach this.

Here you go, there is a big part missing because i couldn't upload the total log because of its size ~16mb.

I hope i only removed old log entries.
(10-04-2015, 06:51 PM)misterrdj Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go, there is a big part missing because i couldn't upload the total log because of its size ~16mb.

I hope i only removed old log entries.

Try again by overwriting the attached file, with the check box ticked. Let me know how it went.
(10-04-2015, 06:58 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Try again by overwriting the attached file, with the check box ticked. Let me know how it went.

Now none of them are connecting by bluetooth and the log is showing some null pointers.