..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying the software with my DS4 yesterday and I noticed that the analogs don't behave exactly the same as they do with the DS3.

With the DS3 there seems to be a "dead zone" when the analog is completely pushed to a side that is quite large. If you are in a game and push the analog forward to run, you will be running even if the analog is not pushed at 100%, which is fine because you always keep running even if you move the analog.

With the DS4 there is that dead zone too but it's really smaller... too small actually. You really have to push the analog as far as possible to run. If you release it juuust a little bit I start walking instead of running. The big problem actually is when I'm trying to move to the left or to the right while running forward. It seems that since the deadzone is too small, I start walking instead of running. Even when pushing the analog at 45° as far as I can without breaking the controller, my character on screen will be walking. With the DS3, my character will keep running.

I've seen this behavior in 2 games so far, Goat simulator and Final Fantasy XIV.

I'm not sure if you do understand what I'm trying to explain, but here's a drawing that kinda explain the "dead zone" difference.

[attachment=57014]

Because of that I think there should be an option to adjust the "100% dead zone" so that when the controller is sending over x% (let's say 90%) forward then the game should read it as 100%.
HI
i'm having  an issue with this fake controller.. device USB ID :- "USB\VID_0E8F&PID_0208", It recognized as PS gamepad not as PS3 controller
any help with that to make it work on pc ??

[Image: jutjli.jpg]
Can confirm the DS4 bluetooth issues are now fixed - huge improvement visible compared to 1.4 when spamming two buttons while watching windows control panel

Also in case anyone else has the same issue: I could not get 1.5 to work at all (no USB or bluetooth) until I uninstalled and removed all traces of 1.4.
Any estimate on when the new profile manager will be usable, at least in a testing state?
I'm having issues trying to get multiple controllers working on Windows 10. Have been using this driver for years with no issues until now.

Driver installed fine. Controllers synced and paired fine. Inputs work in "Profile Manager" for both controllers, but when I test a game, only 1 controller is actually picking up.

I seem to be only getting 1 entry in "Game controller settings", and I remember multiple controllers would show up as multiple entries there. Screenshot below on what I mean.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzzV1g3...JIazA/view

And here is the install log if it helps...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzzV1g3...sp=sharing

Any ideas on how to fix this? Maybe just a Windows 10 problem?

Edit: Forgot to mention I was using InputMapper recently. I had to uninstall that as DS3's are not supported afaik, I know that program uses the same Bus Driver, but maybe there is something left over conflicting. No idea.
(09-04-2015, 07:28 PM)Luderic Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying the software with my DS4 yesterday and I noticed that the analogs don't behave exactly the same as they do with the DS3.

With the DS3 there seems to be a "dead zone" when the analog is completely pushed to a side that is quite large. If you are in a game and push the analog forward to run, you will be running even if the analog is not pushed at 100%, which is fine because you always keep running even if you move the analog.

With the DS4 there is that dead zone too but it's really smaller... too small actually. You really have to push the analog as far as possible to run. If you release it juuust a little bit I start walking instead of running. The big problem actually is when I'm trying to move to the left or to the right while running forward. It seems that since the deadzone is too small, I start walking instead of running. Even when pushing the analog at 45° as far as I can without breaking the controller, my character on screen will be walking. With the DS3, my character will keep running.

I've seen this behavior in 2 games so far, Goat simulator and Final Fantasy XIV.

I'm not sure if you do understand what I'm trying to explain, but here's a drawing that kinda explain the "dead zone" difference.

Because of that I think there should be an option to adjust the "100% dead zone" so that when the controller is sending over x% (let's say 90%) forward then the game should read it as 100%.

I know what you mean, your explanation is perfectly fine Smile I'll look into it and put it on the To-Do list. Unfortunately these sorts of customization will have to wait 'till the new profile manager is finished. Everything else would be dirty hacks Happy

(09-04-2015, 07:46 PM)mrhs09 Wrote: [ -> ]HI
i'm having  an issue with this fake controller.. device USB ID :- "USB\VID_0E8F&PID_0208", It recognized as PS gamepad not as PS3 controller
any help with that to make it work on pc ??

[Image: jutjli.jpg]

What is the exact product name of this controller? Please look it up in your device manager.
(09-04-2015, 10:19 PM)malianx Wrote: [ -> ]Any estimate on when the new profile manager will be usable, at least in a testing state?

Difficult to say, few weeks maybe?
Just wanted to let you know that after adding my hardware id to ScpControl.ini it installed and works fine on Widows 10. The hardware ID is USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB Its for an Asus bluetooth adapter.
Anyone here got logilink bt0015 adapter, and can confirm that it works with ds3 ?
Hi. I am bit confused in using this software. How do I connect my controller through bluetooth?