..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going to name the folder "SCP Reloaded" for this new software and renamed the folder "SCP" into else which contains the Xinput Wrapper from Scarlet.Crush just to be sure Windows will not look into it when it comes to Xinput Wrapper.

The service won't work because it's trying to look into "SCP" folder apparently! I'm not sure how to redirect the service to look into "SCP Reloaded" instead. Maybe you should make an instruction for that? At the moment I've renamed "SCP Reloaded" into "SCP" so the service will be happy again.
(10-10-2015, 03:04 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]My mistake, I didn't noticed it.you are right, thanks.
When the ds3 is dying , I HAVE TO plug it in the specified usb port, if I dont, I think the battery will not be charged. (is this true?)

The USB port must not be a dummy USB port that just feed the power to the USB devices (greatest example is USB chargers). Any USB port that transfer the data will work (PC, even Wii's USB ports, ...).
(10-10-2015, 01:35 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Biggrin Sadly, the dump file is empty Mellow Either the driver replacement went wrong or this controller requires to receive a "start signal" which the analyzer tool doesn't provide. I'll look into your logs ASAP.

Yes, my theory about this is that the DS4 is capable of very fast polling rates which may load the CPU more than the DS3.

Thanks for looking into it. I've noticed that windows recognizes the controller as both an HID-compliant game controller as well as a USB input device, so that may be causing an issue. Also, sometimes when I plug in the controller, under "Devices and Printers" it will say "USB Input Device" instead of "Wireless Controller for PS3". I've also seen that after attempting to switch the drivers on the dongle, the dongle itself will not start but windows will recognize it as libusbk usb device until I restart the computer. I dont know if this information will help but I figured I should at least share it with you.
(10-10-2015, 03:11 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to name the folder "SCP Reloaded" for this new software and renamed the folder "SCP" into else which contains the Xinput Wrapper from Scarlet.Crush just to be sure Windows will not look into it when it comes to Xinput Wrapper.

The service won't work because it's trying to look into "SCP" folder apparently! I'm not sure how to redirect the service to look into "SCP Reloaded" instead. Maybe you should make an instruction for that? At the moment I've renamed "SCP Reloaded" into "SCP" so the service will be happy again.

If you fiddle around with folder names after the service was installed once you'll break things. Windows doesn't just magically look on your hard drive where the Scp folder is, you have to maintain the same path if you update stuff. Run the Clean Wipe Utility if you're having troubles and start over. You can not run version 1.2.x and any of my releases in parallel! Make sure either one or the other is active.

(10-10-2015, 03:16 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The USB port must not be a dummy USB port that just feed the power to the USB devices (greatest example is USB chargers). Any USB port that transfer the data will work (PC, even Wii's USB ports, ...).

True, I ran into the same issue; trying to charge the DS4 over night, next day still empty. Plugged it into a regular USB port on my PC and it charged; I think it was even full after only 1 hour!
^^I have an issue with "HID-compliant game controller" too.
For "battlefield hardline" game . (I know this game does not completely support xinput,but gamepads work)
Normally the game detects that I have an xbox gamepad And the button mappings are correct(but the game's interface is mouse&keyboard)
I googled the interface issue and someone said disabling "HID-compliant game controller" may work.
I did, now the game doesn't detect the gamepad! Sad

Disabling "HID-compliant game controller" will fix some issues in some games.
For example in "LEGO Batman 3 - Beyond Gotham" And "LEGO Jurassic World" I solved "no vibration" issue by Disabling "HID-compliant game controller".
Hello Nefarius !!
you are doing a great work with SCP, its awesome.

my DS3 is working perfect and much better than with other versions, i use it with MGS games for the pressure sensitive buttons and its amazing.

I tried to use it on my small notebook, but i didn't get the Bluetooth driver to install, i still get HOST : Disconnected.

When i tried the files from the classic SCP, the DS3 worked with Bluetooth only ONCE, i still don't understand, i installed the driver using Zadig tool, it did install and it worked wireless ONLY the first use, when i restarted the PC it didn't work anymore. The driver is still installed.
Here is the device ID :

USB\VID_04CA&PID_3005&REV_0001
USB\VID_04CA&PID_3005

Do you have any clue about what the f is happening ?
I am having issue with my controller not sending anything(or scpserver not translating directinput into xinput not sure which one of the two). my controller connects just fine over USB and Bluetooth, but when I click the buttons there is no response. It's an original Sony DS3 controller and it used to work previously when I installed version 1.2 a couple of weeks ago, but now I used the ScpCleanWipe.exe and upgraded to the latest version and added a bluetooth dongle and it just doesn't work any more...

images of the installation log and scpMonitor:
http://imgur.com/a/vJSeD

Sunburst

For 2.5 years, I've used the SCP DS3 program just fine with my PS3 controller. However, recently a month ago, the controller has been getting disconnected randomly (sometimes with the controls moving your character/ect in the same direct as it was before it disconnected). This started happening roughly a month after getting Windows 10, and "Resetting" the installation didn't do the trick. Did an update in Windows 10 cause this? Using this "updated" version doesn't seem to solve the issue either (works for like 15 minutes or so, but then just stops working, and needs to be plugged in to work again).
Quote:Uh what on Earth is this controller [Image: blink.gif] Its HID report is just plain weird. That's in no way a DualShock controller, it doesn't even try!
Box says it is... Wink
[attachment=57525][attachment=57526][attachment=57527]

Quote:Can you run the analyzer again please carefully ensuring the asked buttons match your presses?
Sure thing... see attachment...
[attachment=57524]
Quote:Has this thing a dedicated button called "Mode"?
Nope sure does not...

Quote:EDIT: logs too please; this time all of them [Image: happy.gif]
sure thing...
[attachment=57520][attachment=57521][attachment=57522][attachment=57523]

PS: sry for the late reply... work got the better of me last week... Sad
PSS: When adding VID&PID to the config file (latest version and the one before), the driver gets installed and the gamepad uses the LibUSBk driver, but the SCPMonitor still says "Disconnected", where as an earlier version recognized the gamepad and spewed out the MAC address.
(10-11-2015, 07:32 AM)BadBigBen Wrote: [ -> ]Box says it is... Wink

Sure thing... see attachment...

Nope sure does not...

sure thing...

PS: sry for the late reply... work got the better of me last week... Sad
PSS: When adding VID&PID to the config file (latest version and the one before), the driver gets installed and the gamepad uses the LibUSBk driver, but the SCPMonitor still says "Disconnected", where as an earlier version recognized the gamepad and spewed out the MAC address.

Ahhh, now I understand the weird behavior; that's just a "PS3-compatible" generic gamepad that in no way represents a DualShock, it's just printed on there Laugh CSL are known for distributing counterfeit hardware... In the installer log there's no sign of the DS3 driver being applied, did you have the Gamepad plugged in during installation with the HWID added to ScpControl.ini?