..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-12-2015, 04:12 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I accept donations via PayPal now, put a button on the first post Biggrin

AWESOME!!!
I've been meaning to ask you whether there was a way to support you!

Edit: Soo how do you pay you if we're american?
These are the two logs i found in the folder
(10-12-2015, 06:02 PM)Primode Wrote: [ -> ]AWESOME!!!
I've been meaning to ask you whether there was a way to support you!

Edit: Soo how do you pay you if we're american?

Uuuh kinda dumb question of mine: doesn't PayPal automatically calculate foreign exchange rates? I never used PayPal's donation feature before, could you, like, provide a screenshot what it looks like on your end?
(10-12-2015, 01:08 PM)WkNaZA9 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, for the bluetooth not working after reboot, I did some further digging using a tool to capture usb packets, and the findings match what I found earlier. I suspect that after reboot, HCI_Connection_Complete_EV [03] doesn't receive the proper parameters, thus it fails to indeed complete the connection and then loops.

I've attached a screenshot. On the left: capture before reboot. On the right: after reboot. See on the tabs at the bottom that Connection_Complete receives different data in each case (also the role thing is not performed after reboot, not sure if relevant.) I can share the full capture if someone is interested. btw, the tool to capture is named "sysnucleus usbtrace", I'm using trial version in the snapshot.

Hope that helps to troubleshoot this issue, seems few users are also affected.

I've had this same issue crop back up.
I said in page 77 the bluetooth works after reboot, but it only worked after 2 reboots. After that, it doesnt work after reboot.
The only way I managed to solve it was by uninstalling the bluetooth drivers via scpDriverInstaller.exe . Then installing it again and the bluetooth works then. But when I reboot the PC again  (Or even putting it to sleep and waking it from sleep) it doesnt work. I had this exact same issue with Scarlet crush's original SCP server.
Glad im not the only one. I hope a solution/fix is possible Smile
(10-12-2015, 04:35 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, my "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!^11" post from above had nothing to do with your previous posts, I just felt like I should at least post one hint Laugh

No need to apologize, I'm very glad someone's willing to dig deeper into the inner workings of the Bluetooth magic. I myself also had a lot to read and research since the takeover of the project, the more brains combine the faster we'll succeed I hope Biggrin

Back to topic; yeah, I guess you're on the right track; the Role_Change command is missing from the faulty connection attempt. I guess since Scarlet.Crush mainly focused on stand-alone dongles and genuine controllers he might have hard-coded stuff that won't work under certain conditions. I sure can provide a build with said changes but wouldn't it be a lot faster if you'd compile it yourself?

EDIT: the genuine DS3 still connects after the code change; fake ones still having different troubles.

Hi Nefarious,

I also though I might try to debug my GHIC wireless issues.

I'm using Visual Studio 2013 and getting following 2 errors on compile. Seems to be some issue related to stampinf. Any ideas on how to fix?

Error 101 error : Verification Error: Driver package has no driver version. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\build\WindowsDriver.common.targets 1357 5 ScpVBus Package

Error 102 error : INF file C:\Users\Reuven\Downloads\ScpServer-1.5.5756.37820\ScpVBus\Win8.1Debug\ScpVBus.inf fails validation. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\build\WindowsDriver.common.targets 1357 5 ScpVBus Package
Is there any way, or a tool, to determine if your controller is sending out a BT signal?
(10-12-2015, 09:17 PM)wreuven Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nefarious,

I also though I might try to debug my GHIC wireless issues.

I'm using Visual Studio 2013 and getting following 2 errors on compile. Seems to be some issue related to stampinf. Any ideas on how to fix?

Error 101 error : Verification Error: Driver package has no driver version. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\build\WindowsDriver.common.targets 1357 5 ScpVBus Package

Error 102 error : INF file C:\Users\Reuven\Downloads\ScpServer-1.5.5756.37820\ScpVBus\Win8.1Debug\ScpVBus.inf fails validation. C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\build\WindowsDriver.common.targets 1357 5 ScpVBus Package

Just unload the ScpVBusXX projects or exclude them from build, you don't need them to troubleshoot the controllers. Should then compile fine.
(10-12-2015, 09:28 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Just unload the ScpVBusXX projects or exclude them from build, you don't need them to troubleshoot the controllers. Should then compile fine.

That worked.  Laugh
you got 4 new controllers, and no new releases yet !!! why??
Please do something new.
(10-12-2015, 06:48 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Uuuh kinda dumb question of mine: doesn't PayPal automatically calculate foreign exchange rates? I never used PayPal's donation feature before, could you, like, provide a screenshot what it looks like on your end?

It should auto convert it. You will receive the payment in USD and when you accept you will be given the option to either create a balance in USD or convert it to your local currency.