..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys!! I accidently installed/ticked the wrong drivers in the scpkit installer and now i can t have access to windows cause my mouse and keyboard are not recognized.however i can have access to ubuntu and as a result to windows files...is there a way to delete the drivers and avoid formating the pc?
[quote pid='517194' dateline='1461753572']
hello guys!! I accidently installed/ticked the wrong drivers in the scpkit installer and now i can t have access to windows cause my mouse and keyboard are not recognized.however i can have access to ubuntu and as a result to windows files...is there a way to delete the drivers and avoid formating the pc?
[/quote]

Try a different keyboard/mouse maybe if thats possible.
How can I disable the call home function? It keeps on checking for updates and then pop up a box saying saying so. It sometimes knocks me out of games
Hey eveyone.

So I got my PS3 controller to work, but what happens is it'll just randomly stop working. Won't react to any kind of input. I can have it work perfect for days, and then it'll just stop working for no reason.

This is the error I get if I un-plug it and re-plug it in:

SCPToolkitError:

Couldn't plug in virtual device 1: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The parameter is incorrect.

The only way I know to fix it is to restart my computer. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
Hello

I have two bluetooth dongles, i want use one for DS3 and another one as standard bluetooth receiver

But when i install the driver for 1 bluetooth dongles which i choose on ScpToolkit installer the bluetooth from windows desapear

Any tip how to install the scpdriver only in one dongle?
(one of them is Bluetooth 4.0, the other is 2.0)
But they have the same hardware ids:
VID_0A12&PID0001&REV_1915
VID_0A12&PID0001&REV_7558 (4.0 bluehtooth)

Please??
I'm not sure if this is allowed but since it's also related to SCP and the DS3, i'll quote myself from the other thread(DS4windows). This thread seems more active anyway

(04-29-2016, 01:03 AM)Dhy0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, this is my first post

Just got a DS4 today and everything is amazing with this tool BUT I have two big issues.

1. I can't use both the DS3(wired) and new DS4(also wired) at the same time. I do lots of local MP/Split-Screen(Fifa for example) so this is bad enough to make me consider returning the controller IF I can't find a solution. Yes I had SCP installed prior to getting the DS4(to use the DS3) but I read that it's only an issue if you use the new gamepad with bluetooth. I currently don't want to re/uninstall anything yet until I get some direction on what I can do (if I can anyway)

2. I can't seem to map swipes with keyboard keys. I can map to gamepad functions perfectly. However, lets say in Turok 1(steam), I want swipes to act as numbered keys to switch to certain weapons, it doesn't seem to read that input. But I know it reads the swipes since I have them trigger subtle rumble effects, which I can feel.

I'd appreciate any help, I really want to keep this controller and don't have the cash atm to buy another DS4 to fix my issues. Especially since I own plenty of DS3 pads already.
By request I have added a copy of ScpControll.dll that was built for the latest release version 1.6.238.16010.

I attached it back to the original post where I uploaded for BETA as well.

Here is a link back to that post:  http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid516013
Hello,
controller seems to work perfectly for about 2 min, then it rumble few times and one last time longer then it disconnects. I have to reboot the service or unplug the controller to make it work again for others 2 min.

I tried to re-install several times, both forced and regular, I even tried pre-alpha versions (I usually use official release 1.62 now) but it give me the same problem. Even disable rumble doesn't work.

I linked debug infos.
(04-29-2016, 05:08 PM)joshg Wrote: [ -> ]By request I have added a copy of ScpControll.dll that was built for the latest release version 1.6.238.16010.

I attached it back to the original post where I uploaded for BETA as well.

Here is a link back to that post:  http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ScpToolki...#pid516013

It throws an exception: "Couldn't plug in virtual device 1: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The parameter is incorrect" when trying to connect (either wired or wireless).
So I'm pretty sure I followed the steps correctly but when I try to use the controller on my games the lights just continue to flash and nothing happens, any help?