..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having trouble getting this to work on windows 10. I've checked my hardware, and the device ID of my controller matches the compatible controllers check (USB\VID_054C&PID_0268), and when I run the driver installer it gives a proper install report which in the past would indicate it was working. I have not restarted my computer yet, as in the past before upgrading to windows 10 this was not required. Not really sure what the issue here is, but I'm open to suggestions and appreciate them.

Edit: included installer log, can't seem to attach the service log to the post.
(10-06-2015, 08:43 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, have a look into ScpSettings.exe, there's a dedicated sound section.

Wow, I did not even know about this like a blind man. Great stuff, thank you.

Is there a way of turning off the controller manually? By that I mean not waiting for the auto function
(10-06-2015, 11:05 PM)TeaLove Wrote: [ -> ]Having trouble getting this to work on windows 10. I've checked my hardware, and the device ID of my controller matches the compatible controllers check (USB\VID_054C&PID_0268), and when I run the driver installer it gives a proper install report which in the past would indicate it was working. I have not restarted my computer yet, as in the past before upgrading to windows 10 this was not required. Not really sure what the issue here is, but I'm open to suggestions and appreciate them.

That's not a log, you attached a configuration file that's shipped with the program...
(10-06-2015, 11:10 PM)Casquall Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I did not even know about this like a blind man. Great stuff, thank you.

Is there a way of turning off the controller manually? By that I mean not waiting for the auto function

Yes, keep L1, R1 and PS button pressed until it shuts off.
@Nefarius - Sorry for not keeping up with the thread, but did you add the Logitech Cordless Precision that a guy asked about a while back(and then I said I wanted to get one, which I did)? Or do you need to use the thingy you made to attempt to map unknown controllers?
Recently I saw ds4Windows program, It has lots of stuff.
I hope you make this like that one.

I thought logitech controllers have xinput support out of the box!
(10-06-2015, 11:35 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, keep L1, R1 and PS button pressed until it shuts off.

Hi friend. Thank You for your efforts on this amazing software. I need some help. I wish to buy a USB Bluetooth device to use it with my 2 original DS3 controllers. I use them via USB right now. Which USB Bluetooth dongle should I buy? Bluetooth 2.0 , 3.0 or 4.0 and any specific thing to check? Also how should I use it once I buy it? Help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Edit: I am looking to buy this: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Leoxsys-Bluetooth...35f1f4a9e7

Will these work? How to use them? Please help asap!!! Thank You!!
(10-06-2015, 11:43 PM)Harsh862 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi friend. Thank You for your efforts on this amazing software. I need some help. I wish to buy a USB Bluetooth device to use it with my 2 original DS3 controllers. I use them via USB right now. Which USB Bluetooth dongle should I buy? Bluetooth 2.0 , 3.0 or 4.0 and any specific thing to check? Also how should I use it once I buy it? Help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!!

Edit: I am looking to buy this: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Leoxsys-Bluetooth...35f1f4a9e7

Will these work? How to use them? Please help asap!!! Thank You!!

Yes it will work altough I'd recommend a class 1 if you can get one.
(10-06-2015, 11:30 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a log, you attached a configuration file that's shipped with the program...

Wow, forgive me. going on very little sleep atm haha. I've edited the post with the correct file.
(10-06-2015, 11:52 PM)TeaLove Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, forgive me. going on very little sleep atm haha. I've edited the post with the correct file.

ALL of the logs, compress them if they are too big to attach.