..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Nefarius, I give you my last log with a generic controller and MTU = 672 error...

You are doing a great job! Thanks!

[attachment=57919]
Hi Nefarius.

First of all, thanks for this awesome tool and for all the work that you have been doing.

Now, it apears that i have an issue with my bluetooth dongle or something related to that.. (it's a bt module in a Asus Rampage IV Black Edition motherboard). When i install the driver works without any problem both plugged in by USB or connected via Bluetooth, even if i restart or sleep the PC (thanks for the recent updates!). The problem happens long before that. After, idk, 30 minutes of no use, i mean, the controller turned off without the USB cable plugged in, i press the PS button and it can't connect again via bluetooth... it only flashes the lights and it does nothing... although the address apears reserved in the ScpMonitor. If i connect it through USB it pair immediately, then... i disconnect it, and again... nothing.

PS: VID_0B05&PID_17CF&REV_0112 is my bluetooth.

Hope you can help me, and thanks again for all the good work.

Regards! Laugh
Hey Nefarius. TLDR DS4 connected wirelessly after 45 second delay, then lagged out and disconnected and turned off. Logs attached.

Full story:
Thank you for doing the work that you do for us nerds! Endless love and respect! (Donation incoming if I ever get this stuff to work flawlessly)
I've previously had a problem with my MOBO built in BT 4.0 adapter, but the new installer fixed the issue. Now the drivers install like a charm! The issue now is that the DS4 does not connect wirelessly after I unplug it. So I decided to give DS3 a try, I unplugged DS4, plugged in DS3 and heard the connection sound 2 times. Then I saw that the DS4 connected, it was a miracle! So I opened joy.cpl to see if it actually works, at first it wouldn't show any activity, only the crosshair shaking, which meant that the controller was plugged in! Then it showed input with a delay for 2 seconds and disconnected and turned off. Tried to repeat it, but no success.

Any idea on why this might be happening and how to fix it? I attached the Debug Info log.

Edit #1: P.S. Getting the endless progress bar at the end of install after DS4 driver installed successfully. Thought this might help too.
Edit #2 I am able to reproduce the issue, where it connects, lags out and disconnects. Happens intermittently and randomly, about once in 4 attemps of connecting.
(11-05-2015, 12:43 AM)252-rer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm just running the ds3 by cable but the service fails to start.

According to the logs your ScpControl.settings file seems to be damaged; please try to delete it and restart the service, on successful start it should re-create it.

Nope, your issue is indeed your computers name Laugh XML (the language the settings file is written in) doesn't allow tags to start with numbers. I'll try to get around that, or you might be better changing your computers name Biggrin
(11-05-2015, 10:16 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]According to the logs your ScpControl.settings file seems to be damaged; please try to delete it and restart the service, on successful start it should re-create it.

Nope, your issue is indeed your computers name Laugh XML (the language the settings file is written in) doesn't allow tags to start with numbers. I'll try to get around that, or you might be better changing your computers name Biggrin

Ah good to know I was always thinking but I never have this file. Will change my pc name just in case I guess.
(11-05-2015, 10:27 AM)252-rer Wrote: [ -> ]Ah good to know I was always thinking but I never have this file. Will change my pc name just in case I guess.

I just implemented a fix, so this issue should be solved with the next release!
(11-05-2015, 02:09 AM)Emilioky Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nefarius, I give you my last log with a generic controller and MTU = 672 error...

You are doing a great job! Thanks!

Hi,

you have a fake controller (but you probably already knew this Tongue) and forgot to tick this box:

[Image: 05-11-_2015_10-42-20.png]

Please bear in mind that support for counterfeit controllers is still highly experimental, I can't guarantee it to work. I'm still researching those issues with a co-developer.
(11-05-2015, 03:54 AM)Docnus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nefarius.

First of all, thanks for this awesome tool and for all the work that you have been doing.

Now, it apears that i have an issue with my bluetooth dongle or something related to that.. (it's a bt module in a Asus Rampage IV Black Edition motherboard). When i install the driver works without any problem both plugged in by USB or connected via Bluetooth, even if i restart or sleep the PC (thanks for the recent updates!). The problem happens long before that. After, idk, 30 minutes of no use, i mean, the controller turned off without the USB cable plugged in, i press the PS button and it can't connect again via bluetooth... it only flashes the lights and it does nothing... although the address apears reserved in the ScpMonitor. If i connect it through USB it pair immediately, then... i disconnect it, and again... nothing.

PS: VID_0B05&PID_17CF&REV_0112 is my bluetooth.

Hope you can help me, and thanks again for all the good work.

Regards! Laugh

Oooops, I think I found the issue, will include a fix in the next release!
New release up hopefully fixing more than breaking Laugh
(11-05-2015, 12:40 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]New release up hopefully fixing more than breaking Laugh

I have just tried this release indeed, however the connection issue is still there with the bluetooth dongle.. I have attached the debug log as instructed (hope this does help)